PDA

View Full Version : Isablla fishing report

tracker16
06-25-2012, 12:37 PM
I showed up for the crappie turnament Saturday, at 5am the wind was blowing so i left Reds and headed to the main ramp and put the boat in the water. The plan was to troll so we started, we ended up with some large crappie some over a foot long all real nice fish, as far as conditions it was like the ocean the bass boats did not want to chance it but I made it all day> We made it to the weigh in now one there called fishin magican he said it was a no go becouse wind was blowing to hard. The next day we ran into Fishin Magican and the Farmacist on the water both trolling o yes the weather was great THATS ISABELLA FOR YA. we cought 4 cats, 8 large crappie and one trout all on troll. I will try to post pictures later. i need to figure out how.

farmacist
06-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Good meeting you out there! Dissapointed on Saturday but the weather on Sunday more than made up for it. It ended up being a beautiful morning with plenty of action. We only ended up with one big crappie, but all the other species were very cooperative. We caught more bass than anything on the troll and when we anchored to fish jigs, couldn't keep the bluegill & cats away. Fun, relaxing day on the water!!! Special thanks to Fishin Magician for taking care of us at the lodge, had a blast...as usual.

Fishin Magician
06-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Had a great time too. Fishing on Sunday was good as we caught 7 trout, a couple crappie, a bass, a catfish and too many bluegill to count. Hoping to get back out again this week and troll up some more trout and crappie.