PDA

View Full Version : Prado 6/23 report

SkullyFish
06-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Decided to go to Prado and got there early but there wasn't too many people fishing. All the regulars were nowhere to be found. Maybe they have noticed how slow its been and found another local lake that has been doing better (Guasti). Well, the morning bite which should be good and people are normally catching left everyone stumped. No one was catching anything from what I can see. The normal hot spot was cold as ice... However, maybe around 2pm, I pulled in a 10inch cat. He wasnt too big but it was aight. 15 mins later, the guy next to me pulled in a nice catfish about 14inches and he was fat.. so I didn't give up hope and maybe 1hr later a guy across pulled another 14inch fat one.. I was like.. wtf.. they had to be holdovers... so where were the newly stocked ones?? maybe they found a new spot on the lake to hold... the hunt is on... for that spot... DUNDUNDUN!!!

Prado is not the same but I guess its a good day out the house. I will be moving spots next time I go.. gotta find there new resting spot..