PDA

View Full Version : Little luck at prado

Drewish
06-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Went to prado today at 230 and stayed till 7. Got bites off hot dog first hour then nothing until the end. At about 650 I got a 2 lbs cat off Blood power bait. They just stocked yesterday and was hoping on more action. Any suggestions on bait for cat? Went to guasti twice in past 2 weeks and got skunked both times. So was happy with my one fish at prado! But need bait tips! maybe home made bait or something I can get from a local butcher....help me out!

etucker1959
06-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Went to prado today at 230 and stayed till 7. Got bites off hot dog first hour then nothing until the end. At about 650 I got a 2 lbs cat off Blood power bait. They just stocked yesterday and was hoping on more action. Any suggestions on bait for cat? Went to guasti twice in past 2 weeks and got skunked both times. So was happy with my one fish at prado! But need bait tips! maybe home made bait or something I can get from a local butcher....help me out!

I got one for those pesky San Bernadino planted catfish. Garlic chucky cheese powerbait, for real!! If their not bitting the usual catfish baits and you know their in there, try it iv'e seen it work more then once.

Carptain_Bao
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
All the worms work pretty well yesterday. Go there during the stocking week otherwise it's pretty tough under this weather.

CrownTown
06-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Try a bobber with a nightcrawler under it or flyline shrimp.

wrestlefish
06-23-2012, 10:52 PM
How is the carp fishing there?