PDA

View Full Version : Cats at SARL?

Ahab
06-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi All,

Anybody having any success at SARL during the day the past few weeks? I don't see much activity on the forum here which kind of worries me. I'm thinking of going out during the day tomorrow; I usually fish trout but want to give cats a try this summer.

Thanks!!

Ahab

Mr T-rex
06-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi All,

Anybody having any success at SARL during the day the past few weeks? I don't see much activity on the forum here which kind of worries me. I'm thinking of going out during the day tomorrow; I usually fish trout but want to give cats a try this summer.

Thanks!!

Ahab

All i can say is GOODLUCK!! i have not seen 1 post from sarl ever since catfish season started..Its harsh but give it a try man

JAG107
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
I wonder how their attendance has been since their 14% price hike? Pretty dead on the boards here...

mjc89
06-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Drove by there today and only saw a few cars. It use to be pretty full especially on fridays but i guess their price hike is going to drive them into the ground. They might have to bring down their prices back to $22 in order to get more business back.

vdubfiend
06-24-2012, 11:36 PM
went last tuesday and there were about 5 total cars on the whole lake.

started slow from 430 -6 but by 730 we found em and ended up with easy limits by 9p