PDA

View Full Version : Tubing Dana Point Harbor on Saturday

the killa fish taco
06-21-2012, 12:10 PM
A few of us FNN'ers are gonna meet up at 4:30 ish on Saturday in OC and heading down to Dana Point for a little tubing action. Lets roll!!! Hit me up if youre interested. Gonna probably get some live bait from the barge and hit a few Butt spots and also drag some swimbaits too. If you dont have any swimbaits. No worries. Im loaded up with them. Just bring your rods!!!

abovi001
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Dang that would have been fun. Got a golf qualifier in San Diego that day! I just moved to Dana Point live 2 min from harbor bike ride.

I tubed it last weekend around the barge, out to end of small jetty, and all aaround there... best spots (behind wind n sea restaurant, of course along the sport boats, and near cable crossing picked off a couple short butts) good luck out there and let me know next time!

Andrew

the killa fish taco
06-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Maybe next week you can make it. We might feel a little crazy and go past the long breakwall and fish the kelp line....

Leejahd
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Have fun guys! Enjoy! The surf..

the killa fish taco
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Come down Leo!!!!!

Leejahd
06-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Haha I wish I could man you gotta give me a heads up! For one I don't have any rods and two I work at 3 that day!
I might head out to Corona tomorrow for a after noon session!