PDA

View Full Version : are the skiffs worth renting in catalina island?

irvinefisher
08-22-2007, 07:36 PM
im heading to catalina island toward the end of october for my anniversary and was wondering if it was well worth the money to rent a skiff. im planning to rent it for the whole day. the fiance thinks that it's for the anniversary but little does she know it's for the fishing. the hotel stay/anniversary is just a little added bonus. are there any restrictions as to where i can go and where i can't go. HELP! thanks.

i just want to know because i don't want to waste like $300 to catch nothing. i might as well use that money to buy a skiff of my own.

fishncatalina
08-23-2007, 07:46 AM
im heading to catalina island toward the end of october for my anniversary and was wondering if it was well worth the money to rent a skiff. im planning to rent it for the whole day. the fiance thinks that it's for the anniversary but little does she know it's for the fishing. the hotel stay/anniversary is just a little added bonus. are there any restrictions as to where i can go and where i can't go. HELP! thanks.

i just want to know because i don't want to waste like $300 to catch nothing. i might as well use that money to buy a skiff of my own.

PM sent