PDA

View Full Version : The Jetty Pays

Kidfish
06-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Well today I fished with Thien got there at abot 5 40 am and fished till noon we first started close and worked to the end I caught two halis half way out and Thien caught a spotty. We then keep working Thien caught a Wsb small and some bass . Then some guy come with chovies they throw out and hook a thresar shark but he could not handle the fish so I took over for the rest of the 20 min fight. Finally I tired the fish out and Thien got my net and baally netted it but he got the fish. It was a 20 or 30 lb thresar shark. Since it was partially my fish the man decided to keep the fish. We kept fishing there and he hook all kind of rays and misc trash fish. Finally we worked back and I caught nothing. But a great day on the water.

Worst part of the day was my phone falling out of my pocket But still a great day of being on the water.

DockRat
06-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Too bad he kept that baby.
Thanks for the report.
DR

HawgStalker
06-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Too bad he kept that baby.
Thanks for the report.
DR

I totally agree!!! Some people just dont get it!!!!!!!

Kidfish
06-20-2012, 08:29 AM
I tried u are right people out there dont get it.

bloox8
06-20-2012, 11:38 AM
It was good fishing with you kid! For sure we are going to doing it a few more times during the summer. Lets try hitting up new AOs.

Oh yea, I'll send you the pictures of your fish and the video as soon as I have time.

Shoot me a PM when you get a new phone lol.

Thien

murrieta angler
06-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Cool looking picture kid.
You are starting your summer of right!
Robert
<><

SP Dan
06-21-2012, 05:33 PM
hi ya Kidfish,

Who would have guessed early in the day that it would be filled with excitement, rewards, fellowship and tragedy! :EyePop:

Some people just don't get it and some never will......sad.....:Crying:

Thanx for the fun read! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><