PDA

View Full Version : Big Bass at Eldo

Bassman1414
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi guys , I went fishing with my dad. We were fishing for some bluegills. We were workin them. We used some timbuktu wax worms. We ran out so we cut the tail off some chompers dropshot worms. We caught some that way. We finished with seven gills. Then we did some bassin. My dad caught one on the dropshot and I caught one on a Zoom trick worm. My bass on the trick worm was maybe 2 to 2.5 pounds. my dads was about 1 to 1.5.The cool thing was our bass were about 5 minutes apart what was really awesome. That was my second bass and my dads second bass. We caught a total of 9 fish. We have pictures but I don't know how to upload them from my ipod touch. So if you could reply and tell me how to that would be great. Tight lines and good luck.
Bassman1414

aperez3523
06-18-2012, 09:12 PM
How's it going Bassman1414? Nice report man. In an attempt to answer your question about posting pics from your iPod touch, here's what I did (I post through my iPad, I'm assuming it'll be the same on the iPod touch)

If you can connect to the net through wifi, download the photobucket app from iTunes and create or log in to an account. Once you have your account you can create an album and should be able to click the arrow in the upper right hand corner to upload pics. It'll prompt to upload from the photo library or camera, go to the photo library and you should be able to choose the pics you want to upload. Once they're uploaded you can just go to the regular photobucket site, log in to your account, and copy the IMG codes on the page. I just read this post and followed the steps:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?16012-How-to-load-full-size-photos-to-FNN-using-PhotoBucket-Com

It's a pain in the a** at first, but once you have the app, it makes it easier. I know it's kind of a long winded reply but hopefully it helps!
Alex