PDA

View Full Version : STRIPERFEST 2012, June 30th... Lake Pyramid!!! ALL WELCOME!

cutbait
06-17-2012, 08:19 AM
Striper-Fest 2012

Saturday June 30th

Open til close (details will come later-just want to get this out there)

*No Entry Fee.

*All attendee’s are required to bring a striper oriented contribution to the free raffle.

*No fires at this event.

*After fishing festivities – fish weigh in –trophy presentations-fishing songs…FUN AND SMACK TALK !

*All night aftermath event for those who wish to stay.

*Meet me in parking lot after the fishing day to gather up in the event area.

NOTE: No monies will be awarded for this event.

Trophies for:

*Largest Fish

*Heaviest Stringer

*Smallest Fish

This is an honorable event, each angler must keep his own catch separated from the others in each boat (I suggest using a cheap stringer to do so) It’s all up to you all to keep honest, no one really wins by cheating, lets’ keep it real…keep it fun and get our SLAY ON !

Things needed to bring by a few select anglers (please volunteer to bring what you can)

*Extension cords.

*Portable lights.

*Folding Tables.

*Fishing Lies !

Let’s all get out there and have a great time, these events are always much fun but again this all depends upon each of you, we hope to see you there.

More to follow…..

Gary

Cut and paste this list:

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

cutbait
06-17-2012, 08:21 AM
I posted on behalf of Gary due to site related technical difficulties!! :Smile:

plumbertom
06-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Gotta ask where the "All Night Aftermath Event" is gonna take place?
Would we need reservations at the campground?

trail blazer
06-17-2012, 09:14 AM
P,TOM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The aftermath is at the campground abought a mile away from the lake<<NICE PLACE to say the least.

Gary will have to answer the other questions cause he,s such a CONTROL FREEK!!!LOLOLOLOL

But hope to see ya there,,,,,,,,,Its a freeking BLAST Being out on the lake all day with the rest of the striper crew of FNN ,,,tons a fish cought and even more friendly SMACK being thrown around.

TRAIL BLAZER

plumbertom
06-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Well, it's a 320 mile round trip for me to attend so I'll have to give it some thought. Still diesel is down below $4 a gallon right now and that makes it more likely for me to go, if it holds there or goes lower.

dk4885
06-17-2012, 11:11 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

6. ezra. last years small fish winner

Hitts0n
06-18-2012, 01:13 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

6. ezra. last years small fish winner ---lol u fished with me right?

7. Hitts0n

simijab
06-18-2012, 08:15 AM
What's a striper related item

simijab
06-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Does anyone know when they are starting the rental boats

cutbait
06-18-2012, 08:35 AM
What's a striper related item

Basically lures used to target stripers

Zara spooks, lucky crafts etc...

Usually every grab bag is on average a 15 dollar item or commbined items

CAPT'N
06-18-2012, 09:27 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

8. FishyMan (formally FishyBoy)

9. Capt'n

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Gotta ask where the "All Night Aftermath Event" is gonna take place?
Would we need reservations at the campground?
I will be handling those accomodations....no attendee will need to worry about .

See me at the end of the event and I'll parade everyone to the area..

Again..
No reservations will be needed, I have that taken care of already.

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know when they are starting the rental boats

Unfortunately the rentals will not be available for this event.

They have the boats etc. but still working out some overlaying logistics to get everything set to be renting.

I am told they WILL be available in July for sure (a more solid date will be communicated from me when that is available).

It's real close, be a little patient...it's on the way : )

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-18-2012, 12:45 PM
ONE Last thing:

I want to remind everyone that this is an event set to have pure fun..

No monies will be charged

No Monies will be awarded.

We do have trophies

And we do have a raffle in which every attendee contributes something for the raffle, those are the terms to take part in it.

We've had a few events already through the years and everyone has a GREAT TIME.

We look forward to seeing you all out there : )

Sincerely,
Gary

simijab
06-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Unfortunately the rentals will not be available for this event.

They have the boats etc. but still working out some overlaying logistics to get everything set to be renting.

I am told they WILL be available in July for sure (a more solid date will be communicated from me when that is available).

It's real close, be a little patient...it's on the way : )

Gary

Right on man thanks for the info. I do have a little 12 ft aluminum but just thought it would be easier to rent

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-19-2012, 11:48 AM
11 days to go...

sorry for the shorter than normal notice but I had planned to get things rolling before I got injured a month ago...

Let's get the things we need ironed out..

Can we PLEASE get some volunteers to bring the stuff mentioned above ?

Normally I bring most of thast stuff but I cannot be lifting and carrying things right now with 2 fractured vertabrae..

let's make it happen guys and gals : )

Looking forward to another great event.

Gary

Double A
06-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Double A is in for sure

Cords, tables, n lights are covered

Without the rentals up n running
Double A aka Boat *hore needs a seat

If not I'm cool on the shore

Hitts0n
06-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Double A is in for sure

Cords, tables, n lights are covered

Without the rentals up n running
Double A aka Boat *hore needs a seat

If not I'm cool on the shore

If no one has a seat for you i'll kick it on shore with you.I normally roll with the Bako Boyz....but we r still ironing out stuff...

Hitts

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin..

Let's Get those stripers Rollin'

Yeee-haw....gonna KEEL me sum !

P.S.
Just to be clear- there will be no open fires at this event- BBQ's ok

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-20-2012, 04:30 PM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

11.Double A - (Needs boat ride help 'em out if ya can) - We need to know how many tables ex cords & lights ur bringing- I think we'll need more than 1 person can bring)

Double A
06-20-2012, 04:48 PM
2 tables

3 cords

2 lights

1 big ole can O' Wup@**,,, and some polish for the trophies coming home with me ; )
boat or shore,,, stripey's are gonna DIE !!!

trail blazer
06-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Hitts,,,,Double A, Still working on finding out if the bako battleship will be there,,,,,,,,,il know in a cpl days and let you guys know if i can hook you up with a ride,,,,,,,questionable but im trying my brothers!,,

Either way it wont matter anyway,,,,,,,that<2 of,m> tRoPhIeS are coming BACK to bako where they are most at home and in there native enviroments!

TRAIL BLAZER,,,,,,,

OOOOOOOO ALMOST FORGOT ABOUGHT THE VIDEO,,,,,NOTTTTTTTT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wi0bXXd3T4

dk4885
06-20-2012, 07:25 PM
lmao love the video, agree that trophies are coming back to central valley, just a little further north

Hitts0n
06-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Lmaoooooooooo cool big homie !!!

trail blazer
06-21-2012, 07:32 PM
LOLOL,,,,,,,,,,Lets not forget T,O,s retort,,,,priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bzNUUlgbw&feature=related

TRAIL BLAZER

socalbassboy
06-22-2012, 10:05 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

11.Double A - (Needs boat ride help 'em out if ya can) - We need to know how many tables ex cords & lights ur bringing- I think we'll need more than 1 person can bring)

12.socalbassboy and my dad

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Hitts and AA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wont know if the battleship will make it at all,,,,,fath is having trouble getting the day off but says maby????

probably wont happen though in my opinion,,,,,so lets keep hunting for you both a ride,,,,,wont matter though cause THE BAKO BOYS are shoe in,s to win it.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-22-2012, 07:23 PM
I hear Bob was actually showing up around 3 pm Sat..

He has conceded victory and felt wasting time on the water while the Bako boys slay could be better served doing honey-do's

Scott, whatya say when we get those quick limits by 9 am we trailer the boat and hang with DA and Hitts on shore if they can't pick up a ride?

cutbait
06-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Gary planned well having it at Pyramid over Castaic this time.. Seeing how the mid is Handicap accessible and Castaic isn't, he will be able to get the wheel chair down to the boat ramp

cutbait
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
They don't meet in caves anymore

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/bodycast.jpg

Hitts0n
06-22-2012, 07:59 PM
gary planned well having it at pyramid over castaic this time.. Seeing how the mid is handicap accessible and castaic isn't, he will be able to get the wheel chair down to the boat ramp

bbbwahahahahahahahahahahaah!!! Lmfbao!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hitts0n
06-22-2012, 08:00 PM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11528910/feel-the-steel-and-trout-only-scurred

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
OOOOOO Thats right,,,,,,,WOW!!!

That should be stated right now,,,,,,,,The closest HANDICAPED parking stall to the restr,,,,launchramp should be left open for our leader,

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
06-22-2012, 08:17 PM
GEEZ!!! Since I didn't make jokes or rub it in all year, someone could have gave me credit and mentioned MIKESOCEAN as the DEFENDING CHAMPION! PFFFFT!!! C'MON? I deserve some respect? This post just talks about the trophies!! If I go, and that's a BIG if, and someone takes NOT one, BUT both trophies from me that I won last year, then you deserve them!! So my humble Arse will remain quiet if I go! But if I go, and I happen to get lucky again, your arses will never hear the end of it!! Haha Since no one here can give me any credit that I deserved!!! Hahaha

On that note, wish you all a great time! And...if I go I will see you guys out there!!

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
When i had that trophi NOBODY had to mention who had it,,,,,EVERYBODY NEW!.

Although i know that you probably wont be there cause of prior comitments,,,,,would have been great to have beet you out of M instead of just getting them by default mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wish you could be there mike,,,,,,you,l be missed.

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/bodycast.jpg

WoW GAWY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are those weenies your eating,,lolololol,,wow,,,,,,Must be hungrylolololo

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 08:59 PM
GEEZ!!! Since I didn't make jokes or rub it in all year, someone could have gave me credit and mentioned MIKESOCEAN as the DEFENDING CHAMPION! PFFFFT!!! C'MON? I deserve some respect? This post just talks about the trophies!! If I go, and that's a BIG if, and someone takes NOT one, BUT both trophies from me that I won last year, then you deserve them!! So my humble Arse will remain quiet if I go! But if I go, and I happen to get lucky again, your arses will never hear the end of it!! Haha Since no one here can give me any credit that I deserved!!! Hahaha

On that note, wish you all a great time! And...if I go I will see you guys out there!!

WATTA WUSSY!,,,,,,,,,What,,,,,,,,you think this is irvine,,,,,,,or dvl,,,,,,,,,,,NOTTTTTTTTT.,,,r e s p e c t???????

This is striperfest,,,act like a man mike ,,,,show up,,,,,take ur whoopin and have a good time along with the rest of the little people!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-22-2012, 09:14 PM
WATTA WUSSY!,,,,,,,,,What,,,,,,,,you think this is irvine,,,,,,,or dvl,,,,,,,,,,,NOTTTTTTTTT.,,,r e s p e c t???????

This is striperfest,,,act like a man mike ,,,,show up,,,,,take ur whoopin and have a good time along with the rest of the little people!
B
TRAIL BLAZER

Scott ease up on MO...

All the if's and maybe's translate to "i won by dumbluck and afraid I cant repeat with my whole sardine on a size 10 hook pattern"......

All I know is I traded away my call for this date at the loss of a couple hundred dollars and inconvenience to me to "be there"...

No excuses!

Excuses are like Gary..... they all stink and everyone has one

trail blazer
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM
scott ease up on mo...

All the if's and maybe's translate to "i won by dumbluck and afraid i cant repeat with my whole sardine on a size 10 hook pattern"......

All i know is i traded away my call for this date at the loss of a couple hundred dollars and inconvenience to me to "be there"...

No excuses!

Excuses are like gary..... They all stink and everyone has one
lololololooll,,yup!!!!!

MikesOcean
06-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Scott ease up on MO...

All the if's and maybe's translate to "i won by dumbluck and afraid I cant repeat with my whole sardine on a size 10 hook pattern"......

All I know is I traded away my call for this date at the loss of a couple hundred dollars and inconvenience to me to "be there"...

No excuses!

Excuses are like Gary..... they all stink and everyone has one

Much, Much better! Now I feel better!! Hahahaha

Hitts0n
06-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Much, Much better! Now I feel better!! Hahahaha

Just bring that bottle u had to celebrate my win !!!! T/O you bait n wait beeeotch!

razar1345
06-23-2012, 06:31 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

13. razar1345 and Rob...The Smith Boys

cutbait
06-23-2012, 07:13 AM
Alright Razar..... Red striped Tracker right?

Where's the hwy guys?

Where's Team Trolltoon?

DiscoMike and Aaron?

I would love to see Gerald and the portaboat show up with that super tuper top secret DVL "hair" rig

Hitts, you gettin the Xhibit boys out here????

FishnCrave, Gayordybass, Tracker16? Khan and Ron?

Where y'all at?

pyramidrose
06-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Heads up guys................. Saw some real big boils this morning. First report YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark

mamachipy
06-23-2012, 07:56 AM
OK, since we got called out and not called at all we are in!

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

14 HwyGuys and company

cutbait
06-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Heads up guys................. Saw some real big boils this morning. First report YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark

Thanks Mark for that info.. Trailbazer saw a 5 min boil at Vista Del Lago yest!

What are the chances we slip ya a hundy and all somehow all the lake lice vessels fail the quagga exam? :LOL:

Just Kiddng, kinda

TroutOnly
06-23-2012, 08:24 AM
DO I SMELL BACON? ,,,,,,,,,,HITTS NOW YOU WILL BE PIMP-SLAPPED,,,,,,,,,T/B-C/B IF YOU TALK THE TALK YOU HAVE TO WALK THE WALK,,,,,,,,,,,,,M/O YOU BETTER SHOW SO YOU CAN HAND THEM TROPHYS OVER TO ME,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAN I LOVE THE SMACK TALK ,,,,,,,AND I THINK IM GUIDING AT THE MID SUN SO IF I DO STRIPEYS GOING TO DIE ONTHE BOILS,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

HIghwayPig
06-23-2012, 08:33 AM
DO I SMELL BACON? ,,,,,,,,,,HITTS NOW YOU WILL BE PIMP-SLAPPED,,,,,,,,,T/B-C/B IF YOU TALK THE TALK YOU HAVE TO WALK THE WALK,,,,,,,,,,,,,M/O YOU BETTER SHOW SO YOU CAN HAND THEM TROPHYS OVER TO ME,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAN I LOVE THE SMACK TALK ,,,,,,,AND I THINK IM GUIDING AT THE MID SUN SO IF I DO STRIPEYS GOING TO DIE ONTHE BOILS,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

Yo CB, you want Mikey and I to put out a BOL on Bob? Say for something like a 314 PC?!!! Of course it will read something like this, "All units, BOL for a Tan Toyota Tacoma pulling a Crestliner, driver is wanted for a 314. Witness stated they observed driver to pull out a small thin "item" from his pants and showed it to a man fishing the aqueduct riding a BMX bike." Then our guys can stop and detain him all day long on Saturday. Hmmm..............:EyePop::LOL:

TroutOnly
06-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Cmon h/p get it right a gold tundra hauling a red and tan crestliner ,they can get me for impersonating a fishing guide,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
06-23-2012, 02:33 PM

And not be there for the Smack Talk? HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL NOOOO, I wouldn't miss this for the World!!!! These two trophies are going back to Whittier where they belong! But besides that, I always have fun when I'm with all you TARDS and Hicks Smack Talking!! Oh, and btw....I am not cleaning the spooge off these trophies! I am gonna wait until I come home with them that night to spooge on them again!!!!

And Hitts, I'm gonna try to bring my famous tequila for the after Potty!

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

14 HwyGuys and company

15 M/O (MikesOcean) and Newport Dan(cousin)

TroutOnly
06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
M/O YOURE GOING SMELL LIKE B/O WHEN T/O GETS DONE WITH YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,AND DONT MESS WITH FEELTHEGIMPGARY HE'S WOUNDED AND EASY PREY FOR THE BAKO-BOYS RIGHT NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
06-23-2012, 04:26 PM
M/O YOURE GOING SMELL LIKE B/O WHEN T/O GETS DONE WITH YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,AND DONT MESS WITH FEELTHEGIMPGARY HE'S WOUNDED AND EASY PREY FOR THE BAKO-BOYS RIGHT NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob, get ahold of Chris and Terry and wring their necks to show up!

EASY PREY??

It is my suspicion that once he landed that 40 lber he is resting on his laurels..

Nothing like a content striper fisherman eh? Wuss!!! I tell ya...

Injury? sheesh.. I don't know anyone who actually witnessed the injury.. Only phone calls

Either that or Clsmoov rocked his world up at San Antonio? :Secret:

Hey, whata about CLsmoov getting in on striperfest? Would it be too much for Gary to handle with his Bromance #1 Hiro on one end and new found Clsmoov on the other????

Come on out CLsmoov!!

Glad to see the Hwy guys show up!

Once again I prove they are still in LURKER mode.. Never duct reports, never mid or Castaic reports and as soon as I bring them up on the board they sign up? HMMM LURKERS!!!!:Twisted::Twisted:

Thats right MO!!! you and Dan again! just stay outta them coves like Bob and I caught you two HOMO's being all incestious that day in Castaic..

I'm feeling another movie coming on!!! Gonna drink some beers and start the cameras rollin tonight..

socalbassboy
06-23-2012, 05:31 PM
gettin biggest this year...striperbowl was just practice ;)

CL SmooV
06-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey Cutty, everyone knows that the only pure visible bromance on FNN is your lust for TB! He still schoolin you with late night visits to the duct? LOL Bet you wanna know where all the hotspots are, huh? Haaaaa

I wish I can join you bums but part "one of three" of my bachelor parties begin that weekend. I jump off the cliff 7/21.

This will be the second consecutive jailbird fest I've missed : /

You all have fun for me.........and TB, if you happen to peak into Cuttys tackle box-- it's not bait scent, it's vaseline! Watch out when darkness hits the mid!!!!!! LOL

Smoov

cutbait
06-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey Cutty, everyone knows that the only pure visible bromance on FNN is your lust for TB! He still schoolin you with late night visits to the duct? LOL Bet you wanna know where all the hotspots are, huh? Haaaaa

I wish I can join you bums but part "one of three" of my bachelor parties begin that weekend. I jump off the cliff 7/21.

This will be the second consecutive jailbird fest I've missed : /

You all have fun for me.........and TB, if you happen to peak into Cuttys tackle box-- it's not bait scent, it's vaseline! Watch out when darkness hits the mid!!!!!! LOL

Smoov

touche'......

Yes my love for TB knows no boundaries

mamachipy
06-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Glad to see the Hwy guys show up!

Once again I prove they are still in LURKER mode.. Never duct reports, never mid or Castaic reports and as soon as I bring them up on the board they sign up? HMMM LURKERS!!!!:Twisted::Twisted:

LURKERS!!!!!! YOU DIRTY SOB!!!!

Just because I can't go fishing whenever I darn well please does not make me a lurker.

Some of us have real jobs that don't include a fishing pole in the back seat, Tweaker!

This will be my first time on the Mid this year, have not been to Castaic, and hit the duct less than 5 times, I should be embarrassed, but then I remember that my partner in crime has left me hanging on more than one occasion!!!

Gonna do my part to school that Bayliner Be-itch and put the green machine in front!!!

cutbait
06-23-2012, 06:54 PM
LURKERS!!!!!! YOU DIRTY SOB!!!!

Just because I can't go fishing whenever I darn well please does not make me a lurker.

Some of us have real jobs that don't include a fishing pole in the back seat, Tweaker!

This will be my first time on the Mid this year, have not been to Castaic, and hit the duct less than 5 times, I should be embarrassed, but then I remember that my partner in crime has left me hanging on more than one occasion!!!

Gonna do my part to school that Bayliner Be-itch and put the green machine in front!!!

Easy on the tweaker name calling.. lurker :Wink:

cutbait
06-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Heres the 2012 VIDEO

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/13526884/striperfest-2012-bob-and-gary-trifflin

TroutOnly
06-23-2012, 08:02 PM
CARPBITCH YOURE LUCKY I DONT HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A NEW ONE OF THE EXTRAZ ,WHEN I DO IT WILL BE BETTER THAN LAST TIME ,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11528910/feel-the-steel-and-trout-only-scurred

Double A
06-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Heres the 2012 VIDEO

I was laughing my ... off with the bite-on power mouse

Until I realized "I" was on that table

Sat.,,, wear a helmet or stay far off shore,,,

3 oz. torpedo sinkers are gonna be flyiN

cutbait
06-23-2012, 09:10 PM
I was laughing my ... off with the bite-on power mouse

Until I realized "I" was on that table

Sat.,,, wear a helmet or stay far off shore,,,

3 oz. torpedo sinkers are gonna be flyiN

Well whatcha expect texting my Trailblazer all the time and offering your "pad" up to him when he gets stuck at Castaic due to wildfires?

I defend mine like a momma bear

trail blazer
06-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Heres the 2012 VIDEO

40lbr this and 40lbr that,,,,,,,,,,jEEEEEZE!!!!!!

WILL IT EVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Would it be too much for Gary to handle with his Bromance #1 Hiro on one end and new found Clsmoov on the other????

LOLOLOLOLOLOloloLOLOloloLOLOL!!!

I can see it clear as a bell right now<Gary ,,,looks left at hiro,i wasnt,,looks right at c smoov,i didnt ,,,,,pleading with them both to just BE HAPPY and to GET ALONG,,with the ocasional blurps of<40 lbr this and 40 lbr that,,,

LOLOLOLOL!

Hitts0n
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
40 lbs of this,40 of that,40 gallons of gas,40 lbs of asada,im 40 years old,40 + 0 = 40...blah blah blah lmao!!

Double A...we g0t 0wned !! LMAO!!

TroutOnly
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Hitts the only thing you know about 40lbs is thats the size bombs you drop according to cuntbait,and picking on the gimp-gary is too easy with him on the meds trying to get healthy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
06-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Hitts the only thing you know about 40lbs is thats the size bombs you drop according to cuntbait,and picking on the gimp-gary is too easy with him on the meds trying to get healthy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm going to put 40lbs of beer cans in your truck !! See you so0n buddy! Let the crap talkin begin!

TroutOnly
06-25-2012, 03:32 PM
If you get beer on the truck or boat you gonna get a 4olb pimpslap ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,

dk4885
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
was out yesterday and they were boiling in the late afternoon

cutbait
06-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils boils

Double A
06-25-2012, 05:32 PM
to much personal info CB...

penicillin penicillin penicillin penicilln penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin penicillin

TroutOnly
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Carpboy the only boils youre going to see are in the mirror and on youre buttocks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
06-25-2012, 06:45 PM
What the hell is wrong with you two? I've shown nothing but respect for you guys?

Hitts0n
06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
What are we doing about grub towards the end? Are we aloud to grill?
I'll bring my small grill so I can grill a batch of bait n wait beeeotch slap for T/O !
Lol naw but i'll bring some yardbird n sum mexican flatbread...lmao!
Who cooking striper fish taco's? I got my power mouse ready..lma0!

cutbait
06-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Bite On soaked power mouse!

Im not sure about grub though, Gary was specific bout no open flames alowed..

Hot dog guy swing by again?

TroutOnly
06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Then that counts you out carpboy because youre a openly flamer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
06-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Then that counts you out carpboy because youre a openly flamer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

LMAO ! He left himself open to that one ! Man this will suck if we can grill n get our grub on!

pyramidrose
06-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Plenty of BBQ pedestals to use . Just no Firerings

Mark

Hitts0n
06-26-2012, 04:39 AM
Plenty of BBQ pedestals to use . Just no Firerings

Mark

Good to know,thanks Mark! See the lake soon!!

cutbait
06-26-2012, 05:10 AM

Ok someone report this post to Webmaster. Bobs account has been hacked and someone posted this as his.

There is NO WAY Bob is clever enough for that burn job! That one was good

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-26-2012, 12:02 PM
21 plus signup.....ALWAYS more than what signs up...

BUT

Get it in gear

Let's make it another sweet turnout..

It's goin down one way or another...

I would hope to see more of U sign up.

Disco Mike and Crew
GeordyBass
Noho Art
Fishin one
KPN
Trollmeister
Pontoon

Just to name a few...

Where are U ???

gonna be a fishin fiasco...

Good time WILL be had....

Don't miss it....

4 days ta go..

Woooo- Hooo !

P.S.

U suckers are too funny with all that schtufff....

I'll have my revenge....TRUST ME !

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Bite On soaked power mouse!

Im not sure about grub though, Gary was specific bout no open flames alowed..

Hot dog guy swing by again?
Hot dog guy called me and asked if he could show...I SAID YES !

he should be there

trail blazer
06-26-2012, 01:38 PM
OK,,,,,,,,Here,s the bako boys plan.

WHEN one of us fills out our limit<shouldnt take no time with our exceptional skills and wisdom> we will be back to the ramp to switch out with one of the bank guys ,,,,,,,

Hopefully others<boaters> will do the same if the opertunity arises,,,,,,,

GARY,,,,,,,,You know we luv ya bro!,,LOLOLOLOL,,Thats why we treat you like a brother.

Thanks for getting this togather again!,,,it,l be a blast.

TAMMY and MARK,,,,,,A bigole thank you also,,,,,,PYRAMID staff ROCKS.

BUT YOUR ALL GOING DOWN TO THE BAKO BOYS AGAIN,,,prepair yourselves.

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Carpboy was gonna bring his hot-dog but hitts says he doesnt like veinna weenies , there too little,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Let's roll with this people...

let's get the anglers w/o boats set up to fish with others on the boats if possible !

Let's get you all signed up...

I am told team trolltoon (trolly and pontoon) are going...but they have still not signed up...

U tell me this is all that is going ?????

find that hard to beleive...

No comments...other than from the peanut gallery ?

It's all good rain or shine it will GO DOWN

We WILL have a great day on the water...

We WILL have a great EVENT

We will have loads of fun...

Get ur name signed up so we all know who to expect to show...

Let's roll HARD with this....

Spool up fresh line

Get the topwater gear and tackle in order

Get the trolling gear setup

Get ur bait'n gear and bait setup..

Hitts0n
06-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Carpboy was gonna bring his hot-dog but hitts says he doesnt like veinna weenies , there too little,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haahahahahahaha!!

Gary I got about 3 coming with me.I had 4,but he got hurt at work.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Haahahahahahaha!!

Gary I got about 3 coming with me.I had 4,but he got hurt at work.

gREAT...KEEP EM COMING..

CALL Noho Art and Geordybass & Dad a s well....I no onger have their #

fishinone
06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
KHanh told me about this on Tuesday morning but it looks like he will have to work.

Does anybody need a ride. I'm taking care of my son untill 9:00am so I'll be at the lake about 10:00am. I believe the fish will bite about 10:30.

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

14 HwyGuys and company

16 fish I none (fishinone)

trail blazer
06-27-2012, 04:03 PM
KHanh told me about this on Tuesday morning but it looks like he will have to work.

Does anybody need a ride. I'm taking care of my son untill 9:00am so I'll be at the lake about 10:00am. I believe the fish will bite about 10:30.

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

14 HwyGuys and company

I know hitts and double a was looking for a ride..

Great that you can make it f,one,,,,,,,,,,wouldnt be the same without you.

Sucks that kahn cant make it though.

see ya there'

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Just a reminder:

These trophies pass to each new years winner..

So to:

Mike’s Ocean – Reining striperfest holder of Big fish and Heaviest Stringer trophies

Ezsra: Reining Small fish trophy holder.

Please be sure to bring your trophies for presentation to this years winners.

Again I’ll congratulate both of you on a fine job…..well done U fishin’ maniacs !

P.S.

To ALL:
Don’t forget to bring any portable electric lights you can….we NEED THEM THERE !

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-27-2012, 05:44 PM
yada yada yda....bako boys this....bako boys that..last time at striper_BOWL all I saw was 2 boys with RED NECKS runnin’ home ta Momma’ b4 the streetlights turned on..

LEAVING the real drinking to the MEN….well at least some of us were men…Not sure about Hitts On

Bako “boy” says more than it’s title !

AND……………………….

as the VIDEO says:

40lb Beeeeeeeeiotch !

Alright......IT'S ON...........

Smacktalk Masta’ “G”
Gonna get ma’ smack ON….

U KNOW ME !

PUT it UP
An Smack e’m DOWN
U know ur a little BOY in big Man’s TOWN !

Bring it if U got’s a pair
I think U did once…
but U left them at the county fair

U know …it was that pair of Bulls Bells
Cradled right in ur hand
U cradle at night…it’s always been ur master plan!

To help those sheep
They were stuck and looked so tense
But at least that’s ur story….
as U helped them Right out from the fence

U been served…

Bako Boys
Gonna show U tha REAL fishin’ game
This aint no toys !

(ur rapala 200 fishing game)

BaaaaaaaaaaaaM !

trail blazer
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Gary,,,,,,,,,,You needed to drink after bringing all those tommy cod to the weigh in,,,,,,CATFISH at striperfest?????????go figure.,,,gUess it was better then coming in empty handedlolololoLOLOLOLO

We made our statement with a cooler full of stripers!

T/B

fishinone
06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I know hitts and double a was looking for a ride..

Great that you can make it f,one,,,,,,,,,,wouldnt be the same without you.

Sucks that kahn cant make it though.

see ya there'

T/B

I PMed both of them.

If anybody knows them, tell them to give me a call.

cutbait
06-28-2012, 11:25 AM
I PMed both of them.

If anybody knows them, tell them to give me a call.

Will do Ron, standby.

Hitts probably wont make it. I think he's bringin 3 Xplicit guys from irvine

recon6975
06-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Had to individualize myself instead of just being "and company." No offense Bro!

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

14 HwyGuys and company (Recon6975 aka The Sitter)

trail blazer
06-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Had to individualize myself instead of just being "and company." No offense Bro!

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

Smart thinking!!!

I guess it would wreck anybodys rep hanging with those guys and being there so call,d SITTER all day.

cutbait
06-28-2012, 05:44 PM

1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

Good luck Recon

Your going to need it on one of those boats

trollmiester
06-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Hey you forget about teamtrolltoononly with special guest star the man himself and legend,shhhh

trail blazer
06-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Hey you forget about teamtrolltoon with special guest star the man himself and legend,shhhh

OOOOOOOOO We didnt forget,,,,,,,,,,,Going to be great to see you,all again,,,,,,,,even,,,,shhhhhhhhh

T/B

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 11:17 AM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

17 Pontoon

18 Trollmeister

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 11:18 AM
UPDATE:

We will be having our trophy presentations/ aftermath in group camp “A”

There has been a change regarding an open fire:

WE CAN HAVE A FIRE !

To ALL: Please bring some wood if you can.

The lake opens at 6am, feel free to line up before that so you are not way back in the line to launch.

A friendly reminder:
Clean and dry is ALWAYS in effect.

SO MAKE SURE YOUR BOATS ARE DRY FOR THE QUAGGA INSPECTIONS.

Don’t forget to lower your outdrives to make sure no water iS in them well beforehand.

PLEASE SIGN UP TO BRING THE FOLLOWING:

WOOD
EXTENSION CORDS
FOLDING TABLES

BBQ if you want to do some cooking.

The HOT DOG guy will also be there selling hot dogs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there..

And also word has it a few more boils were spotted recently.

This should be a good day on the water for all.

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
NOTE:

SHORE FISHERMAN:

Please show up early and see me in line before we launch for the day, I may have solutions for you to get on the water...

Please take this seriously.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Spoke with Steve at Gallions this morning…

Want to thank him AGAIN for contributing to our raffle..

Thanks to Ron (Fishinone), he will picjk the materials up, I saw a few items and there was some nice stuff, reels etc…

Thanks again Steve Gallion : )

He also said that he should be getting some fresh dines today so I wanted to make that known.

Gallions Corner opens at 5 am tomorrow.

HBAR
06-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Incase boaters don't know, if your boat has already been inspected at Castaic or Piru and the tag is on the boat your good at Pyramid as well. Not sure if my self and "mini hbar" will be able to make it.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Incase boaters don't know, if your boat has already been inspected at Castaic or Piru and the tag is on the boat your good at Pyramid as well. Not sure if my self and "mini hbar" will be able to make it.

Thank you and YES all other lake bandings are good to go if they already have their boat banded,

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 01:25 PM
YOU Bako boys are in TROUBLE !

I’m gonna spank your redneck arses..

Just got my customized fishin’ rig….set up…ready to SLAY

Nuff Said !

Gary

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2084/garywalker62012.jpg
By feelthesteel (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/feelthesteel) at 2012-06-29

trail blazer
06-29-2012, 03:27 PM

Nuff Said !

Gary

Wait a minute,,

Thats the same setup that u were using the first time we met up at the duct years ago,..

LOL

Nice 1 gary!!

see ya tomarrow,,,,,,,,,leaving bako at 4 30,,,,,,,,,see ya in line.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Wait a minute,,

Thats the same setup that u were using the first time we met up at the duct years ago,..

LOL

Nice 1 gary!!

TRAIL BLAZER

TB, you see the zebco's and pistol grip 1980 rods?

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Wait a minute,,

LOL

Nice 1 gary!!

TRAIL BLAZER
When U leave bako stop at rightaid for some cream for ur ARSE.....to releive the spankin' ur gonna get !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha

LMAO !

ROFL !

No seriously....ur gonna need it !...U and carp-bait

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
TB, you see the zebco's and pistol grip 1980 rods?

I can beat da' redneck patrol by simply using a beer can and fishing line...

Don't even need to break out my prized Zebco 202's from 1979

fishinone
06-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Steve will be there a little early (5:30 5:45 ish) to get us on our way in style.

He got fresh sardines today at lunch time and they're packaged and ready to go.

Steve also made a generous contribution for the raffle, including an Abu Garcia Black Max Casting Reel that feels nice and smooth, a 4" KPN Topwater Shad, a Berkley Mini Multi-Tool and a great Berkley Digital Scale that will weigh up 50 lb (This will work for everybody but GLTFTS and the Bako Boys, since they need heavier scales.).

That's all good striper fishing gear, courtesy of Steve at Gallion's Corner in Castaic.

Thank Steve when you stop by!

fishinone

fishinone
06-29-2012, 03:58 PM

Nuff Said !

Gary

Gary,

That is perfect for the aging Baby Boomer Population. You should patent it!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-29-2012, 04:35 PM
DOUBLE A...

aka woodmaster (no pun intended)

if you can manage any wood to burn that would be great (this goes out to all !)

any will help : )

It would be nice to have a fire as it gets dark

again....bring what U can people...every little bit helps.

Gary

fishincrave
06-29-2012, 09:09 PM
1.Gary – Feelthe steel

2.Bob-Troutonly

3.Cutbait

4.Trailblazer

5. dk4885

7. Hitts0n

9. Capt'n

10.Breeze71 - Hiro

17 Pontoon

18 Trollmeister

19 Sean- fishincrave

20- Art- NoHoArt (new daddy)

Double A
06-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Just finished loading...

2 tables

2 shop lights

2 power cords

I was able to scrounge up SOME firewood,,,
But definately not enuf for all night.

(bring what you can)

see all you sukas in the AM !!!

fishinone
06-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Just finished loading...

2 tables

2 shop lights

2 power cords

I was able to scrounge up SOME firewood,,,
But definately not enuf for all night.

(bring what you can)

see all you sukas in the AM !!!

I found enough wood for an hour or so. Well it might be just a few minutes as dry as it is. I threw it in the truck.

cutbait
07-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Quick unofficial results....

Gary has the master list and will not be posting until tomorrow

Lots of big Stripey's for Pyramid caught! Clues are in the pic if you know what to look for :Big Grin: { I was asked not to divuldge too much }... HAHAHA

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/1_IMG958295.jpg

I had the thing won until the final two hours when the winners put together the pattern....... I will say we trolled the Super tuper top secret Bako Boy special and had everyone beat until those Bait Biotches found em.. ooops did I say bait? Not that thats what they did ofcourse!! HAHAHA

Heavy stringer and BIG FISH was brought in by DK from Fresno... reassuring the trophies made the return home trip through Bakersfield where they belong..

MikesOcean, last years Heavy stringer and Big fish winner did the walk of shame and was nowhere near as gracious and showed the class Trailblazer did in handing over both trophies the year before

Small fish winner was again a 4 oz fish caught by Jorge {Gayordy's} dad on 18 lb test, heavy action rod.. I think a special note needs to be made that Jorge brought the first limit to the weigh table and weighed 4.25 lbs for 10 fish!!!! All on 18 lb test!!

1. Big fish was 5.15 by DK of Fresno

2... lots of 4-5 lbers that didn't get weighed in

Heavy stringers

1. DK with 24 and change
2. MikesOcean with 22 and change

Then the drop off went to

3. Cutbait with 14 and change with a bunch of 12 lb limits to follow...

Here here to Tammy and Mark and Feel the squeel, Double A, and all the attendee's that made this happen.

With special mention to the weigh masters Cutbait and Trailblazer, because without their superior skills none of this would of happened!!!

fishinone
07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
I had a great time again at StriperFest. The get together after fishing is half the fun. That's a good group.

Thanks DoubleA for fishing with me.

dk4885
07-01-2012, 07:38 PM
it was a blast, cant wait to the next event. sorry cutbait i no u worked you ***** of out there and here i am on a dare from logg420 to trow the calabama on 4# test and on the second cast bam. one hell of a fight. i guess thats the kind of things legends are made of. lmaohttp://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/Fresno-20120701-00133.jpg

dk4885
07-01-2012, 07:39 PM
cant get this photobucket thing to work

IN2DEEP
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
dk4885 & MikesOcean?

My passengers from the last striperfest?

Top finishers?

Grasshoppers, you have learned well! :Wink:

dk4885, make sure that you are copying and pasting the [IMG] code (bottom of the four choices) for photobucket pics to appear here

Hitts0n
07-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Hmmm@ today.....

fishinone
07-02-2012, 11:06 AM
dk4885 & MikesOcean?

Top finishers?

dk4885, make sure that you are copying and pasting the [IMG] code (bottom of the four choices) for photobucket pics to appear here

Yea! You're like a fishing Muse.

I didn't put that together until you brought it up. When are you taking me fishing?

razar1345
07-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Congrats to the winners. It was a blast seeing you all again. Can't wait til the next one. Happy fishing!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-02-2012, 03:49 PM
it was a blast, cant wait to the next event. sorry cutbait i no u worked you ***** of out there and here i am on a dare from logg420 to trow the calabama on 4# test and on the second cast bam. one hell of a fight. i guess thats the kind of things legends are made of. lmaohttp://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/Fresno-20120701-00133.jpg

You may also try image shack..I personally have issue now with photobucket but it's due to company blocks/firewalls

IN2DEEP
07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Yea! You're like a fishing Muse.

I didn't put that together until you brought it up. When are you taking me fishing?
Ron,
You've already have been fishing with the zen master (KPN)
Watch and do what he does :Cold Fishing:

MikesOcean
05-19-2013, 08:59 AM
dk4885 & MikesOcean?

Top finishers?

This is who we are missing!!!

Hope you can make it Scott?

TroutOnly
05-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Come to the striperfest and make fun of carpboy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
05-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Why are you guys posting on the wrong striperfest

Is this a ploy to get others to show up at the wrong date again?

MikesOcean
05-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Why are you guys posting on the wrong striperfest

Is this a ploy to get others to show up at the wrong date again?

YUP!!!! You know someone will post after the fact they thought it was June 30th!!!

Increase my chances for 2nd or 3rd. LOL

Hardcor
06-05-2013, 06:35 AM
http://youtu.be/UINijI2-nKI