PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip fri will-dan half day stripey slay

TroutOnly
06-16-2012, 09:39 AM
i got a call from one of my regulars ,he wanted to take a pal of his out for his first try at stripers,the boys were busy so they could only do a half day.i arrived set up went for a little while and scouted some areas,the guys got there and we we after it.trolled up to the area i had marked bait at and went to town. after getting several fish there it slowed so we moved on getting the dreaded greencarp here and there. we got up to the bouy line and stopped for a little while to see if the bait action was happening ,it wasnt very good so we pulled anchor and we to the fish arm trolled up it to the eliz area saw a few boats , one little whaler boat was getting busy ,they knew what depth line size and area to fish ,after watched the fish circle the area for a while and not seeing the other boats getting action it was time to troll back to the marina so the boys could go home the had a big party to go too so they needed to split,,,,,thank you guys for using my service,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0719dan---will.jpg

trail blazer
06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Great job guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FATTYS,,,,,

The MASTA strikes again!

CAPT'N
06-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Nice FAT jailbirds Bob,

Capt'n

Thebake
06-17-2012, 09:57 AM
You mentioned every area that wasn't happening but not the ONE that was. What gives?

TroutOnly
06-17-2012, 10:23 AM
the process of elimination would work ,or you could try the fish arm . as a guide people pay me to teach then how to fish ,or how a lake and the fish work , or simply to put them on biting fish .read some of the reports coming out of the lakes websites or other websites,if i wanted to tell you exact spots i would have and some times i do in my reports ,but when people demand them they get little out of me,thats just how it works in the guides buisness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

Greg Madrigal
06-17-2012, 11:01 AM
T/O, U MUTHA* You'd BETTER TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE DEM FISSHEEZ CAME FROM OR I'LL GO GHETTO ON UR ***! LOL!

Nice slayage. The rainbow trout of Green Valley Lake thnk you kindly. ;)

laserbrn
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Pay the man his money! He'll answer any questions you have if you go out with him for a day. I guarantee you burn up more $$$ in gas and entry fees, wasted afternoons and overall frustration then it would cost to let Bob take you out on his boat. I gotta do it again soon, let me know if you want to split a day!

Great slayage again TO. I spent a 1/2 day out there for nothing. Regardless me and the dog had a great day on the lake and beat the crap out of working.

Thebake
06-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Meant no offense T/O. I see so many "non guides" posting about their secret spots that it just drives me nuts. Guess I just posted to fast forgetting you were a guide. I do appreciate the posts. I've been fishing since I was in diapers but danggggg Castaic can be tough to figure out at times. Guess it just means it's time to drop a buck and get schooled again. Thanks again for your posts. Don't mean to be one of those pot stirrers on here.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Meant no offense T/O. I see so many "non guides" posting about their secret spots that it just drives me nuts. Guess I just posted to fast forgetting you were a guide. I do appreciate the posts. I've been fishing since I was in diapers but danggggg Castaic can be tough to figure out at times. Guess it just means it's time to drop a buck and get schooled again. Thanks again for your posts. Don't mean to be one of those pot stirrers on here.

Nice work.....it takes a big man to admit he was wrong...that IS worth something..

Bob gives up what is apllicable without burning his own bridge and undermining his own business...

Good to see your words takin back...

NOW go get sum Feesh : )

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Nice work on getting your clients on fish Bob...

Saweet...look like nice solid feesh too..

Way ta slay..uncle Bob..

Congrats,
Gary

TroutOnly
06-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey g/m wheres my striper net beiotch ,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TroutOnly
06-21-2012, 04:21 PM
THANKS FELLAS THE CASTAIC IS GETTING READY TO BLOW WIDE OPEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DarkShadow
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM
TO,

Are the 'shads' around?

TroutOnly
06-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Yep there shallow and about 1 and a half or 2 inchs,,im about ready to break out my shad nets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know what that means,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sick-time,,,,,,,,,,,,,