PDA

View Full Version : so whats up with the duct?

ZipperWurm
06-14-2012, 05:32 PM
my last 3 outings there have been practically unfishable due to the ridiculous amounts of salad, i've also noticed no one has been posting any reports either. will this stuff die off as it gets warmer or do you guys think it's past due on a blue-stoning? lol

trail blazer
06-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Z,WORM,,,,,,,,,,,Sallad is usually terrible 3 months or so in the heat of summer,,,,,,,,this year is just a bit worse then last year,makes terrible conditions for us lure junkies,,,,,still fish to be had though when the flows are minimal,,thats when the grass has a cxhance to settle to the bottom of the water collumn,,,,,,seen some guys the other day MID DAY catching 15inchers on flukes,,,,,Flow was almost non existant at that hour though,,,,,,sept the sallad will go away and we will ALL be back at it again,,The fish are still there,,,GREAT TIME TO TRY TOPWATER!,,,,Its a kick.

TRAIL BLAZER

ZipperWurm
06-14-2012, 08:16 PM
yeah when i was out the other night i wasn't even gonna dare trying my KPN with all the muck...couldn't even bait n' wait because the flows were just moving pounds of weeds onto my setup, lol

trail blazer
06-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Try topwater or jigs that wont pick up as much grass,,,,

The duct page will be active again soon no doubt,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER