PDA

View Full Version : Team 57 - Catfish Co-op III @ Irvine Lake (8/11/12)

TaperSteve
06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
It's that time again folks! Bring your ears of corn and sack o' potatoes, the "Catfish Co-op III" is here! Also added to this years event will be a salsa contest! Lets compete to be the coveted "Catfish Co-op III Champion"! We'll also have the not so coveted "Skunk Award" so look out!

Invite your friends and family, this "official" Team 57 event is open to everyone! Come join us, Saturday August 11th, 2012 from 6am - 2am @ Irvine Lake! This is a great way to meet some new people and hang out with other anglers, so come out and enjoy an evening on the water with us!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/TaperSteve/BestOne.jpg

There is no buy-in for the "Catfish Co-op III" and anyone can weigh-in a fish. Each contestant will be allowed to weigh-in their single largest blue or channel catfish. Last weigh-in time will be 1am. Around 1:15am we'll be giving away awards for "Big Fish Champion" & "Big Fish Runner-up". This event coincides with Irvine Lake's 3rd KOTC's qualifier, the "Mid Summer Nights Dream". We encourage everyone to enter this fun and exciting event. Please do not confuse these two events. If you enter the KOTC's qualifier make sure you weigh-in your fish on Irvine Lake's official scale by 1am. Your weight will be honored for the Co-op just make sure you save your fish. If you don't enter the KOTC's qualifier we will have a scale at the campsite to weigh-in your fish.

We'll start firing up the grills around 1pm. All entries for the salsa contest should be on the judging table by then. Voting for the salsa contest will end at 4pm. We'll be giving away awards for "Best Salsa" & "Best Salsa Runner-up" shortly after, followed by a huge raffle!

Big Daddy's Boat & Grill will be open for service at this event! That's right folks, Big Daddy will be cooking up some of his amazing fish taco plates. These taco plates will be all you can eat and will be available for a suggested donation of $5. Don't worry, if money's a little tight these days and you can't afford to donate everyone will still get a plate(s) of food. Likewise if you just got back from Vegas & hit the jackpot and you have a little extra you can donate after you buy your new Porche all donations will be accepted.

Besides the free general raffle we will also be holding a "Representing Team 57" raffle. All you have to do is wear your favorite Team 57 shirt or sweater to this event and you will receive one raffle ticket for this very special raffle. Furthermore for every Team 57 shirt or sweater you buy between now and the event you will receive three "Respresenting Team 57" raffle tickets.

The salsa competition will be a blind taste test. Each contestants entry will be assigned a random number. Voting will be open to everyone. Contestants MUST VOTE BUT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR THEIR OWN ENTRY!. Each person will be given a ballot where they will write down the number that corresponds with the entry that they are voting for. Since this will be a blind taste test, if you plan on bringing salsa for the competition please simply add "SALSA!" to your name on the sign-up list below. This competition is open to any type of salsa.

If you don't plan on bringing salsa for the competition please bring something else to share (hamburgers, hotdogs, cookies, soda, water, etc...). Check the sign-up list and bring what you see fit. If you don't see an item on the list feel free to sign up for that item (Trolly's got the corn & potatoes covered!)

Please set a good example out there and show fellow anglers/lake staff what a classy group of people we have on this awesome website. If you plan on drinking please do so responsibly.

**If you would like to be a sponsor for this event or donate an item to the raffle send TaperSteve a PM.**

Check this thread often for more details and sponsors TBA soon!

Copy-and-paste your name to the list at the end of this thread if you plan on attending this event!

Event Sponsors!
Irvine Lake
S.W.A.T.
KFGS Fishing
BB Custom - Rods & Tackle
Bite-On
S.C.C.A.
Tradition Sports Fishing
Funky Fishing Show (http://www.funkyfishingshow.com/Home.html)
Big Daddy
BLUEWAGON
Thisfool
olfishergal

Hitts0n
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Copy-and-paste your name to the list below if you plan on attending this event!

1. TaperSteve +2 - "SALSA!" BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
2. Hitts0n - plus 1- PA system Mic,small grill,coals,water,and mild links and buns
3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA

Hometown
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
add hometown and catman sp and dan sp and robbie sp .please TY cant wait for this one

Hitts0n
06-12-2012, 11:19 PM

1. TaperSteve +2 - "SALSA!" BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
2. Hitts0n - plus 1- PA system Mic,small grill,coals,water,and mild links and buns
3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba

5150fishn
06-13-2012, 09:03 AM

3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba

Josh
06-13-2012, 01:14 PM

3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA

Thisfool
06-13-2012, 04:38 PM

3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs

See Chris Fish
06-13-2012, 09:39 PM

3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad

troutdog
06-13-2012, 11:22 PM
This has turned into the FNN event of the summer.....way to keep the Team57 torch lit!

3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous salsa, Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!

TD

Prowler_Tuber
06-13-2012, 11:28 PM
3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous salsa, Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!
13. Prowler Tuber - Chocolate Something (as long as my ship isn't underway) hope to make it 85% sure

Troutman65
06-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Count me in for this event . Not sure what I will be BBQing , I will say it will be very tasty whatever I BBQ .

5150fishn
06-14-2012, 04:40 PM
3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
13. Prowler Tuber - Chocolate Something (as long as my ship isn't underway) hope to make it 85% sure
14. Troutman65 - Something tasty!

the killa fish taco
06-14-2012, 04:57 PM
3. Mondo21- plus 2 - TBA
4. HomeTown - tba
5. Catman Sp - tba
6. Dan - tba
7. Robbie - tba
8. 5150fishn-tba
9. Josh - SALSA
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
15. The Killa Fish Taco - 2 different SALSA

TaperSteve
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM

1. TaperSteve +2 - "SALSA!", BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
2. Hitts0n +1 - PA system Mic, small grill, coals, water, mild links and buns
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous "SALSA!", Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!
15. The Killa Fish Taco - 2 different "SALSA!"
16. theWizard - TBD!

Carptain_Bao
06-16-2012, 09:54 PM
1. TaperSteve +2 - "SALSA!", BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous "SALSA!", Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!
16. theWizard - TBD!
17. ZeeBao-Kalbi rib like last time or you guys want sth new?

Hitts0n
06-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Stay tuned for more.....we have lots up our sleeves that you guys will be interested in.......going hard!

CASTAWAY
06-18-2012, 09:34 PM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD

See Chris Fish
06-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Sorry, have to drop out.

CASTAWAY
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD

angelsfan951
06-19-2012, 01:55 PM
is the salsa contest going to be based on best tasting or the most spiciest??

Thisfool
06-20-2012, 12:15 PM
bump

3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD

Josh
06-20-2012, 12:23 PM

I would have to say best tasting, if you go the spiciest route then we'll all show up with salsa made from Ghost Chili's and need to enlist EMT's to deal with the fallout BWAHAHAHAAHA!

Thisfool
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM

the salsa contest is going to be based on best tasting.

Do I have to be special like the SWAT? Or can I join? I'm not presidential or nothing.Dana welcomed us all....

the only requirments is to show up have fun and bring me a case of beer lol just kidding about the beer part.

ALL are welcome, and ALL are INVITED

TaperSteve
06-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Stay tuned for some very exciting details TBA soon, please check back daily!

OC ANGLER
06-20-2012, 10:48 PM
man is it August yet ..... this is gonna kill me to wait almost 2 months .... lol

Rooster
06-20-2012, 11:00 PM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD
19. Rooster - Industrial Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons "SALSA"

Big Daddy
06-21-2012, 07:20 AM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD
19. Rooster - Industrial Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons "SALSA"
20. Big Daddy - TBD

Hitts0n
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Thans for joinning fella's! I promise you will love this event!!!

Perris Bluegill Chaser
06-22-2012, 09:44 PM
TS can you put me in +4.....cakes water soda's
Stay tuned for some very exciting details TBA soon, please check back daily!

Hitts0n
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
TS can you put me in +4.....cakes water soda's

VERY VERY VERY NICE!! Welcome aboard family!!!!! I was very happy to hear about you joinning in on this.
I promise you will enjoy this fuction!!! Thank again for joinning in! TaperSteve is a very good host,and will take
care of you!! See you this date !!

iwanttofish
06-24-2012, 04:42 PM
1. TaperSteve +2 -*"SALSA!",*BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11.*
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous*"SALSA!",*Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!
13. Prowler Tuber - Chocolate Something (as long as my ship isn't underway) hope to make it 85% sure*
15. The Killa Fish Taco - 2 different*"SALSA!"
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
19. Rooster - Industrial Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons*"SALSA"*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
21. Iwanttofish +1. "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)

evosamurai
06-25-2012, 09:54 PM
anyone need some bhut jalokia for their salsas???

Thisfool
06-25-2012, 11:40 PM
im seeing a lot of new names i hope you all make it out for this one we got a lot of stuff planed for you guys and a lot of great things in the works.

every one should have a blast.

check back daily for the new details you guys and gals do not want to be in the dark about what we have in store for this event

Josh
06-26-2012, 07:59 AM

Thanks for the offer but I am not sure we'll have medical staff on hand :)

5150fishn
06-26-2012, 04:53 PM

That takes things to a whole new level!Lol Glad to see some new names coming out. It will be a killer time!

See Chris Fish
06-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah!!! Got things reshuffled and I get to jump back in. Stoked!!!

1. TaperSteve +2 -*"SALSA!",*BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, generator, PA system!
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
12. Troutdog +1 - carne asada, TD's infamous*"SALSA!",*Industrial size bag of corn chips for Salsa tasting!
13. Prowler Tuber - Chocolate Something (as long as my ship isn't underway) hope to make it 85% sure*
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
21. Iwanttofish +1. "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)

5150fishn
06-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Yeah!!! Got things reshuffled and I get to jump back in. Stoked!!!

3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
22. Bobberboy +1 - "SALSA"

Hitts0n
07-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks Wingnut for making our event a sticky. Xplicit will represent well !!

BLUE WAGON
07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD

TroutOnly
07-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey big daddy sounds like i'm being threatened ,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,if i really fished cats i would come down just to eat youre bbq and hang out with you because i know what kind of a man you really are ,hard working and god fearing ,,,,by the way how do you spell eliteism,,,you know how ignorant i am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
07-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Hey big daddy sounds like i'm being threatened ,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,if i really fished cats i would come down just to eat youre bbq and hang out with you because i know what kind of a man you really are ,hard working and god fearing ,,,,by the way how do you spell eliteism,,,you know how ignorant i am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lets see if I can get T/O out there this day.The Bako Boyz,and G-Let Um feel the Hill !!
Calls Trolly....lol "The Scheduling Dept"

cutbait
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Awe Man Can I come? Am I allowed? Do I need special permission?

Show you socal foo's the super tuper top secret Bako Boy catfish bait! After we win it ofcourse...

Salsa contest???????

Glad I read this post. When Hitts approached me about making the trip and said there was gonna be a salsa contest I just assumed you fools were gonna be dancin!

Thisfool
07-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Awe Man Can I come? Am I allowed? Do I need special permission?

Show you socal foo's the super tuper top secret Bako Boy catfish bait! After we win it ofcourse...

Salsa contest???????

Glad I read this post. When Hitts approached me about making the trip and said there was gonna be a salsa contest I just assumed you fools were gonna be dancin!

lol yea man whether you wanna cut some tomatoes or cut a rug come on down

get some
07-03-2012, 05:08 PM
I will be there for sure. Ill bring some drinks.

5150fishn
07-03-2012, 09:12 PM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks

Troutman65
07-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Not going to make this event

Hitts0n
07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
3. Mondo21 +2 - TBA
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks
25. ?

Stay Tuned !! =)

cutbait
07-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Well hell, if troutman ain't going, I ain't going

LGHT
07-05-2012, 10:22 AM
I have almost never fished for cats before so looking to split a boat with someone if there is anyone that has room. Also not sure what times you guys fish and what times you guys hang out and eat.

I could come out with the smoker and throw on a bunch of ribs also.

Thisfool
07-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I have almost never fished for cats before so looking to split a boat with someone if there is anyone that has room. Also not sure what times you guys fish and what times you guys hang out and eat.

I could come out with the smoker and throw on a bunch of ribs also.

most of us show up around noon. the bbq and get to gether will happen around 3 or 4 and some of us will start fishing at 6am and only take a break for the get to gether and are back on the water as soon as that is done while most of us will hold off hitting the water untill about 7ish. as far as the boat goes all these people are really cool and really helpful and i can almost promiss you will not be left on the shore. ill make sure of that my self.

that would be awsome if you bring your smoker, i might be bringing mine.

but i would hold off on bringing your smoker or seting any of those times in stone just yet there are alot of things being worked on that are yet to to be decided. so just keep checking back for updates so you can make your plans lots of biggggg bigggg things in the works.

either way look forward to seeing you out there its going to be awsome

LGHT
07-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Based on that schedule I don't think I would have time to cook my 3-2-1 ribs for 6 hours. What I could do is the 3-2 ahead of time and just finish them off on location with sauce for about an hour or so and get back to fishing. This way i'm only out of the water for for a few hours.

Is anyone looking to split a boat? I'll be sure to include a nice half rack of ribs!! PM me.

Carptain_Bao
07-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Just make sure everyone checks out the update on the first page!
can't wait for the co-op and KOTC tourney!! Still a long time 'til August.

HBAR
07-15-2012, 12:14 AM
What up FNNers, I've been on the down low for a while (a few of you know why), but maybe just maybe me and mini hbar will be there. Might have some EXCITING news in the next few weeks, that has yet to be seen

5150fishn
07-15-2012, 01:44 PM
What up FNNers, I've been on the down low for a while (a few of you know why), but maybe just maybe me and mini hbar will be there. Might have some EXCITING news in the next few weeks, that has yet to be seen

Hope you to can make it out! It sounds like things might be turning around for you I hope.

Hitts0n
07-16-2012, 05:49 PM
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks
25. ?

Big Daddy
07-16-2012, 07:50 PM
An Official "Team 57" event this is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone. Be sure to wear your shirts eveyone there just might be something special if you have one on?

4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks
25. ?

Rooster
07-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Are the Team 57 shirts, hats, etc. going to be in stock and for sale at this event? I need to stock up :Dancing Banana:

Big Daddy
07-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Are the Team 57 shirts, hats, etc. going to be in stock and for sale at this event? I need to stock up :Dancing Banana:

Yes they are and Yes they will be.

5150fishn
07-16-2012, 08:50 PM
That's what I'm talking about!!! Team 57 rocking the Vine again! Come on out everyone because this is one event you are not going to want to miss!

Big Daddy
07-16-2012, 08:50 PM

Mike I hope you and Justin can make it and I am sure things are turning for the better, hope here the good news soon my friend.

BD

Big Daddy
07-16-2012, 08:51 PM
An Official "Team 57" event this is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone. Be sure to wear your "Team 57" shirts eveyone there just might be something special if you have one on?
Copy and paste your name below:
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks
25. ?

Hometown
07-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Oh Yea I cant wait

troutdog
07-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Looking forward to seeing you guys at the lake....fine tuning the salsa recipe for the big day!

2. Bobberboy +1 - "SALSA"
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD

TD

the killa fish taco
07-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry guys... Im gonna have to back out of this one...

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the lake....fine tuning the salsa recipe for the big day!

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD

Prowler_Tuber
07-18-2012, 12:10 AM
An Official "Team 57" event this is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone. Be sure to wear your "Team 57" shirts eveyone there just might be something special if you have one on?
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
23. BLUE WAGON - TBD
24. get some - drinks
25. ?

Mark its going to be a great time!! I cant wait just found out I wont be at sea so Im there for sure!

Big Daddy
07-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Mark its going to be a great time!! I cant wait just found out I wont be at sea so Im there for sure!

Did you get my Email that I sent you and if you did then why didn't you call me. Let me guess? You have been to busy FISHING! That's cool I am glad you can make it.

BD

Big Daddy
07-18-2012, 06:45 AM
An Official "Team 57" event this is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone. Be sure to wear your "Team 57" shirts everyone, there just might be something special if you have one on?

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD

Prowler_Tuber
07-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Did you get my Email that I sent you and if you did then why didn't you call me. Let me guess? You have been to busy FISHING! That's cool I am glad you can make it.

BD

I havent been able to check my email we have been in and out of Port the last 2 weeks, Im pulling into San Diego today Ill check my email.

TaperSteve
07-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Stay tuned for more exciting details TBA tomorrow!

TaperSteve

Hometown
07-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Killing me makeing wait another day
I can not wait for this event

Carptain_Bao
07-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Killing me makeing wait another day
I can not wait for this event

Same here!!

TaperSteve
07-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Big Daddy's Boat & Grill will be open for service at this event! That's right folks, Big Daddy will be cooking up some of his amazing fish taco plates. These taco plates will be all you can eat and will be available for a suggested donation of $5. Don't worry, if money's a little tight these days and you can't afford to donate everyone will still get a plate(s) of food. Likewise if you just got back from Vegas & hit the jackpot and you have a little extra you can donate after you buy your new Porche all donations will be accepted.

Even more exciting details and maybe some event sponsors TBA later today, stay tuned! Hope to see y'all at this amazing event!

TaperSteve

5150fishn
07-19-2012, 09:23 AM
It seems so far away. It's killing me! I want this event to be here already. Everyone is welcome to this event, bring your family, friends, neighbors, who ever. Trust me this event will be a blast and you don't want to miss it.

trollmiester
07-19-2012, 03:03 PM
somebody say something about potatoes and corn/? lolololol bluegillsalsa

5150fishn
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM

Should we add cans of tomatoes to the raffle prize list! LMAO!

TaperSteve
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Besides the free general raffle we will also be holding a "Representing Team 57" raffle. All you have to do is wear your favorite Team 57 shirt or sweater to this event and you will receive one raffle ticket for this very special raffle. Furthermore for every Team 57 shirt or sweater you buy between now and the event you will receive three "Respresenting Team 57" raffle tickets.

TaperSteve

Thisfool
07-19-2012, 07:43 PM

lol i still remember the first co-op and that family was fishing next to us and i forgot who did it but they were invited over to join in and the very first number called is theres and its for a 50lbs sack of potatoes donated by who other then Trollmiester lol great times and so cool how much cool good stuff that family got i swear at least 10 people must have given them there raffle tickets.

defiantly one of those moments that made me proud to be part of Team 57

Rooster
07-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Its time for the return of the clown head! Trolly for the win :EyePop:

Ya still got that thing Trolly? Rumor is it attracts big cats

troutdog
07-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Working on a sweet raffle prize that is guaranteed to start your So. Cal trout season out on the right foot....stay tuned!

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
15. Iwanttofish +1. "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD

TD

HBAR
07-20-2012, 08:56 AM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
15. Iwanttofish +1. "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD
21. HBAR and mini hbar TBD

trollmiester
07-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Its time for the return of the clown head! Trolly for the win :EyePop:

Ya still got that thing Trolly? Rumor is it attracts big cats potatoes are still on sale and hopefuly corn still is.clown heads rule.

parkermann2
07-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Are float tubes allowed?????

Big Daddy
07-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Yes tubes are allowed and they will let you stay on the water from 6am to 2am thats 20 hrs of fishing make sure you come to the Team 57 picnic and raffle at around 2pm to 5 pm

BD

Big Daddy
07-21-2012, 04:38 PM
An Official "Team 57" event this is going to be great. Can't wait to see everyone. Be sure to wear your shirts eveyone there just might be something special if you have one on?

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - TBD

TroutOnly
07-21-2012, 09:09 PM
I'M COMIN DOWN AND EATING ALL YOURE TACOS BIG DADDY, I QUESS I BETTER BRING SOME FISH TO REPLACE ALL ME AND TROLLY ARE GOING TO EAT,,I HAVE TO SHOW HITTS HOW TO CATCH CATFISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Big Daddy
07-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I'M COMIN DOWN AND EATING ALL YOURE TACOS BIG DADDY, I QUESS I BETTER BRING SOME FISH TO REPLACE ALL ME AND TROLLY ARE GOING TO EAT,,I HAVE TO SHOW HITTS HOW TO CATCH CATFISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't wait to see you. It will be a treat. And yes we are going to fish DVL on my boat. It will be a treat to see some of the old school Team 57 representing.

Big Daddy
07-21-2012, 10:47 PM

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
20. Big Daddy - Striper Tacos
22. TO

TaperSteve
07-23-2012, 12:17 PM
We are so very pleased to announce "S.W.A.T." and also "Bite-On" as sponsors for this event!

Stay tuned to this thread for more sponsors TBA soon! Hope y'all can make.... see ya there!

trollmiester
07-23-2012, 04:01 PM
hey i do not sea teamtrolltoon added to list,hey i think we are worthy.lolololpotayoies and corn

5150fishn
07-23-2012, 04:17 PM

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
22. TO
23. Teamtrolltoon - Corn & potatoes!

Prowler_Tuber
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
We are so very pleased to announce "S.W.A.T." and also "Bite-On" as sponsors for this event!

Stay tuned to this thread for more sponsors TBA soon! Hope y'all can make.... see ya there!

Its sounding better and better each day that passes! Its gonna be a long night on the kayak but well worth it.

trollmiester
07-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Man i am so hungrey,starving to death,is it aughust 11 yet. lollllllllllllollllllllllol

Thisfool
07-30-2012, 09:48 AM

yes they sure are just have to be off the water by dark

5150fishn
07-30-2012, 10:10 AM
yes they sure are just have to be off the water by dark
Actually I believe you can float tube in the dark as long as you are lit up with a flash light and glow sticks. I know Prowler_tuber has done it before. He looked like a UFO with glow sticks all the way around him.Lol!

TaperSteve
07-30-2012, 01:46 PM
We are very excited to announce the addition of KFGS Fishing to our growing list of event sponsors!

TroutOnly
07-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry fellas i cant make it i have a couple regulars who want a dvl guide trip, buisness before pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trolly eat all there food,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rooster
07-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Sorry fellas i cant make it i have a couple regulars who want a dvl guide trip, buisness before pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trolly eat all there food,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bob Your Killing me! I was looking foward to tossing chicken wings at you and Trolly :Envious:

olfishergal
07-31-2012, 10:08 PM
Looks like NormaJeanneWeenie and I will be attending this years event. Norma will be making her killer salsa, not sure what I will bring yet besides my good looks. Looking forward to seeing as many Team 57 members as possible during this great time of the year. Maybe we'll even catch a cat or two.

Trolley make cooler corn clean the corn put in clean cooler, poor boiling water on it, slam the lid and perfect corn is ready in 30 minutes, no cooking......
OFG

troutdog
07-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Love all the chatter, see you at the lake!

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
22. TO
24. parkermann2
25. olfishergal
26. NormaJeanneWeenie

TD

Hitts0n
08-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Looks like NormaJeanneWeenie and I will be attending this years event. Norma will be making her killer salsa, not sure what I will bring yet besides my good looks. Looking forward to seeing as many Team 57 members as possible during this great time of the year. Maybe we'll even catch a cat or two.

Trolley make cooler corn clean the corn put in clean cooler, poor boiling water on it, slam the lid and perfect corn is ready in 30 minutes, no cooking......
OFG

Chris can you see me be4 you attend.I have some items that need to be forwarded to this event!
Msjeanieweeneie....wow! What a blessing !!

Thisfool
08-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Actually I believe you can float tube in the dark as long as you are lit up with a flash light and glow sticks. I know Prowler_tuber has done it before. He looked like a UFO with glow sticks all the way around him.Lol!

omg really wow i got to confirm this cuz i will do this

TaperSteve
08-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Sorry fellas i cant make it i have a couple regulars who want a dvl guide trip, buisness before pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trolly eat all there food,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bummer man, hopefully you can make it to one of the next events!

TS

TaperSteve
08-01-2012, 09:58 AM
BB Custom - Rods & Tackle has been added as a sponsor for this event.... Way to go Bob!

TroutOnly
08-01-2012, 11:16 AM
DONT WORRY ROB I MIGHT STILL MAKE IT ,I TOLD MY CLIENTS A WEEK DAY IS MUCH BETTER THAN A WEEK END,BUT SOME PEOPLE ONLY HAVE THE WEEK ENDS OFF,,,,THERE STEWING ON IT ,SO MAYBE THEY WILL CHANGE THERE PLANS, MOST SERIOUS FISHERMEN OR WOMAN FISH THE WEEK DAYS,,,,,,,,,,I CANT LET TROLLY EAT ALL THE FOOD,BESIDES I OWE HIM A ***** SLAP ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

olfishergal
08-01-2012, 09:25 PM
i am off work on monday so give me a holler
OFG

TaperSteve
08-03-2012, 09:22 AM
a BIG round of applause to olfishergal, BLUEWAGON, and Thisfool for their generous event donations.... Thanks y'all!

Big Daddy
08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
a BIG round of applause to olfishergal, BLUEWAGON, and Thisfool for their generous event donations.... Thanks y'all!:Applause: This is going to be good I can't wait

Thisfool
08-03-2012, 09:26 PM
a BIG round of applause to olfishergal, BLUEWAGON, and Thisfool for their generous event donations.... Thanks y'all!:Applause: This is going to be good I can't wait

oh yea im really excited for this event

troutdog
08-04-2012, 02:00 AM
This is going to be good I can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmlnltVzksg

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
22. TO
24. parkermann2
25. olfishergal
26. NormaJeanneWeenie

TD

5150fishn
08-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Just a heads up to the crew! It appears as though they are not allowing float tubes and kayaks on the water after dark any longer.

TaperSteve
08-04-2012, 11:54 AM
With the great group of people we have we always try our hardest to make sure everyone has a seat on a boat. There is no guarantee you will but we try. Also maybe try linking up with a couple other FNN'ers who don't have a spot on a boat and go in on a rental together and maybe make a new fishing buddy or two. This event is going to be a ton-o'-fun and is not to be missed! Hope to see y'all there

"Taper"Steve

TaperSteve
08-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Also I've got a few campsites booked for both Friday & Saturday night. If your planning on staying the night and want to camp with Team 57 shoot me a PM for more details....

TS

Thisfool
08-04-2012, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmlnltVzksg

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -*"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +? - ribs*
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY-TBD*
22. TO
24. parkermann2
25. olfishergal
26. NormaJeanneWeenie

TD

lol when did you film that TD

Carptain_Bao
08-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Just can't wait, one more week it's just killin' me!

DynoDan
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
I'll be riding in a lil late. So add dynodan , sir.snags.a.lot , the dark knight crawler

If we come in time we will bring something to grill!

TaperSteve
08-06-2012, 07:56 AM
1. TaperSteve +2 -"SALSA!", BBQ, charcoal, firewood, lighter fluid, PA system!
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
15. Iwanttofish +1 - "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)
16. theWizard - TBD!
17. ZeeBao - Kalbi rib like last time or you guys want sth new?
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster - Industrial Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons, "SALSA"
21. HBAR - TBD!
22. mini hbar - TBD!
23. TO -
24. trollmiester - Corn & potatoes!
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
27. olfishergal - Event Donation!
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
29. mrbiggdr - Something to BBQ!
30. sir.snags.a.lot - TBD!
31. darknightcrawler - TBD!

Big Daddy
08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Steve are you going to have some "Team 57" shirts for sale on saturday at the event I need a few. Please!

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
15. Iwanttofish +1 - "SALSA!" some kind of protien (Asada, Carnitas, Pollo, Ect.)
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster - Industrial Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons, "SALSA"
21. HBAR - TBD!
22. mini hbar - TBD!
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -

Last edited

trollmiester
08-06-2012, 01:48 PM
what time do we start cooking? MAN I MIGHT NEED SOME HELP CARRIEING ALL THAT CORN AND POTATOES.

Rooster
08-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Can someone bring the Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons ?????

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
21. HBAR - TBD!
22. mini hbar - TBD!
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -

5150fishn
08-06-2012, 06:41 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + sausages
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
21. HBAR - TBD!
22. mini hbar - TBD!
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -

HBAR
08-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Can someone bring the Heavy duty Plates , forks, Knifes & Spoons ?????

I am going to have to sit this event out!

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
21. HBAR - Plates and utensils
22. mini hbar - tripod, dish, receiver, and tv for us kids if we got bored or fished out.
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -

I got it covered Rooster

TaperSteve
08-06-2012, 09:49 PM
We'll have all available sizes/styles of Team 57 gear for sale at the event this Saturday! If all your Team 57 shirts have holes in them or your new to the team and need a shirt now is your chance to pick some up. Also we'll be having the "Representing Team 57" raffle where everyone who is wearing a Team 57 shirt will receive one ticket for this very special raffle and furthermore for every new Team 57 shirt you purchase at the event you will receive 3 of these very special raffle tickets!

"Taper"Steve

PONTOON
08-06-2012, 10:08 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
22. mini hbar - tripod, dish, receiver, and tv for us kids if we got bored or fished out.
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - Ice and various drinks.
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -

Big Daddy
08-07-2012, 06:14 AM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32.McFishing Animal
33. Mrs. McFishing Animal

PONTOON
08-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Big Daddy........put me down for ice and drinks.:Thumbs Up:

fishfnatic
08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - TBD!
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32.McFishing Animal
33. Mrs. McFishing Animal
34. fishfnatic +1 - TBD (Any recommendations on what you guys would want that you see missing would help lol)
35. MasterTrout (Maybe... if not he gets to fish by himself while my brother and I hang out) - TBD

TaperSteve
08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
23. TO -
25. PONTOON - Ice and various drinks!
26. parkermann2 -
27. olfishergal - Event Contribution!
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
33. Mrs. McFishing Animal -
34. fishfnatic - TBD!
35. MasterTrout - TBD!

5150fishn
08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
2. Bobberboy +3 - "SALSA" + Pulled pork
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + King Hawaiian roll for Bobberboy's pulled pork,avocados for the Striper tacos
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout- TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 TBD!

5150fishn
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Bobberboy is bringing pulled pork for sandwiches and I am bringing the rolls for it. He asked if someone that doesn't know what to bring could bring some store bought coleslaw for the sandwiches.

Hitts0n
08-07-2012, 05:15 PM
The S.C.C.A will be sponsoring this event also! I'm trying to pull one more goodie out of the hat!!

TaperSteve
08-07-2012, 05:37 PM
The S.C.C.A will be sponsoring this event also! I'm trying to pull one more goodie out of the hat!!

Awesome!

TS

Big Daddy
08-07-2012, 06:16 PM

"Hitts" are you going to make it your the only goodie we really need Brotha.

TaperSteve
08-07-2012, 06:19 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + King Hawaiian roll for Bobberboy's pulled pork,avocados for the Striper tacos
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!
36. 2quikmotorworks - TBD!

Big Daddy
08-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Bobberboy is bringing pulled pork for sandwiches and I am bringing the rolls for it. He asked if someone that doesn't know what to bring could bring some store bought coleslaw for the sandwiches.

I will make some coleslaw on 2 conditions. 1. you get an OK from Bobber boy to allow my coleslaw on his sandwiches and 2. You get "Hitts" to come eat some of my coleslaw.

Big Daddy
08-07-2012, 06:26 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!
36. 2quikmotorworks - TBD!

TaperSteve
08-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I will make some coleslaw on 2 conditions. 1. you get an OK from Bobber boy to allow my coleslaw on his sandwiches and 2. You get "Hitts" to come eat some of my coleslaw.

Ohh those are two tall task to accomplish my friend but not unconceivable or impossible. We'll have to wait and see?

TS

Big Daddy
08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Ohh those are two tall task to accomplish my friend but not unconceivable or impossible. We'll have to wait and see?

TS

We'll see if these guy's really love me or not. I'm just checking there temperatures.

Hometown
08-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Calling Hits Do You hear me

5150fishn
08-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Big Daddy, we were trying to go the easy route because you have done enough already but everyone knows that your slaw is the best around. I will get ahold of Bobberboy and confirm but I am sure that is not going to be a problem. I will do what I can about #2 on the checklist! Hitts my brotha you know this won't be the same without you! We need you on the Mic! This get together needs you and your skillz. No one can do a Mitz/Hometown comedy show like you!LMAO!!! You are an important part of the puzzle that makes us who we are!

Carptain_Bao
08-07-2012, 09:22 PM
We do need Hitts to show up since I still haven't met him but he is being very helpful!

troutdog
08-07-2012, 09:50 PM
We'll see if these guy's really love me or not. I'm just checking there temperatures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MNANgFCYpk

(official event video for that tender moment when "Daddy's slaw meets BobberBoy's pork butt" ) :LOL:

We do need Hitts to show up since I still haven't met him but he is being very helpful!

Bao he is a great guy until you get to know him, I even got stuck fishing with him this Saturday! :Wink:

FAIR WARNING....it is forcasted to be a little warm so stay hydrated out there, I will have ice cold water when you need it!

TD

Hitts0n
08-07-2012, 10:01 PM
The Tradition Sports Fishing will be sponsoring this event !! That trick came out of nowhere !! Thanks alot Jimmy !!!
The most important piece of the puzzle is almost complete !!! 106 at Irvine Lake this saturday......Mmmmmm coleslaw !!
You guys are the best chefs in the world! Home made salsa,slaw,pulled pork,striper fish taco's(unlimited),and carne asada taco's.......man you guys better have extra coolers,ice,and to go containers!! You guys eat very well !! Bao...I heard about them short ribs. Awwwww man lets go down memory lane.....

troutdog
08-07-2012, 10:07 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!
36. 2quikmotorworks - Cupcake!

TD

Hitts0n
08-07-2012, 10:16 PM
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2066.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2068.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2057.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2059.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2025.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2010.jpg

Hitts0n
08-07-2012, 10:43 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/th_DanaMemorialevent023.jpg (http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/?action=view&current=DanaMemorialevent023.mp4)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/th_hpim0203.jpg (http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/?action=view&current=hpim0203.mp4)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/th_trollyshuffle.jpg (http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/?action=view&current=trollyshuffle.mp4)

Hitts0n
08-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Mission accomplished! We have another sponsor added to the list !! http://www.funkyfishingshow.com/Home.html
We will be hosting and recording this event! WE HAVE A FILM CREW !!!
FISH "N" SIP !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "happy dance"lmao!

Big Daddy
08-08-2012, 06:19 AM
QUOTE=Hitts0n;622648]http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2066.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2068.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2057.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2059.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2025.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/CatfishCo-Op2010.jpg[/QUOTE]

Man that is Good stuff.:Applause:

Big Daddy
08-08-2012, 06:21 AM
[QUOTE=troutdog;622641]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MNANgFCYpk

(official event video for that tender moment when "Daddy's slaw meets BobberBoy's pork butt" ) :LOL:

TD you are truly one of a "Kind"

Big Daddy
08-08-2012, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=5150fishn;622624] I will get ahold of Bobberboy and confirm but I am sure that is not going to be a problem.

Just let him know that it will make his BBQ "Championship Caliber" lol/jk

Big Daddy
08-08-2012, 06:26 AM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
20. Big Daddy - Striper Tacos, Cole slaw, Home made Almond Roca
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!

5150fishn
08-08-2012, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=5150fishn;622624] I will get ahold of Bobberboy and confirm but I am sure that is not going to be a problem.

Just let him know that it will make his BBQ "Championship Caliber" lol/jk

Big Daddy, Bobberboy said that he would be honored to combine your great slaw with his pork for an epic sandwich!!!

TaperSteve
08-08-2012, 08:10 AM
The Tradition Sports Fishing will be sponsoring this event !! That trick came out of nowhere !! Thanks alot Jimmy!!!

Another awesome sponsor!

TS

trollmiester
08-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Smart and final has farmer john st.louis ribs on sale for 1.49 apound by my work.Till jackpot jimmy i am going to cash my ticket for a free ride on the traditon i one last year on the raffle soon.lolthankx jimmy.

HBAR
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Well fellas there's a change in plans, I'll still be there but mini hbar is being picked up by his Aunt, but my daughter will be going, so Steve let your daughter know she'll have someone to hang with (even though my daughter is 16), but now the question is what should we call my daughter?

3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
22. mini hbar's replacement (my daughter) to be named by the group later - tripod, dish, receiver, and tv for us kids if we got bored or fished out.
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!

trollmiester
08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
HBARS DAUGHTER WOULD BE A GOOD NAME LOL i AM BRINGING THE NAME TAGS BY THE WAY,

HBAR
08-08-2012, 06:51 PM
HBARS DAUGHTER WOULD BE A GOOD NAME LOL i AM BRINGING THE NAME TAGS BY THE WAY,

Thank you capt obvious :LOL:

trollmiester
08-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Last minute change no potatoes,just corn and whole ice cold vlasic kosher dill pickles for everybody.

Hitts0n
08-08-2012, 07:42 PM
3. BLUE WAGON - TBD
4. Hometown - TBD
5. Catman SP - TBD
6. SP Dan - TBD
7. Robbie - TBD
9. Josh -"SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD
14. get some - drinks
16. theWizard - TBD!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD
19. Rooster
22. mini hbar's replacement (my daughter) to be named by the group later - tripod, dish, receiver, and tv for us kids if we got bored or fished out.
23. TO -
26. parkermann2 -
28. NormaJeanneWeenie -
32. McFishing Animal -
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!
36. 2quikmotorworks - Plus Cupcake!
37. BeBop
38. s3ng
39. Hitts0n -(+4) - 2 cases of water,Mic,raffle items,Funky Fishing Show
40. ?

Bebop
08-08-2012, 07:46 PM
You all crack me up so with that said. A sweet surprize for this event

TaperSteve
08-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Mission accomplished! We have another sponsor added to the list.... the Funky Fishing Show (http://www.funkyfishingshow.com/Home.html)!!!

Another sponsor for our event!

TS

olfishergal
08-08-2012, 08:39 PM
I'll bring a couple of watermelons and norma is bring homemade salsa for the competition

Hometown
08-08-2012, 10:05 PM
hometown plans on bringing some Salsa for the competition

TaperSteve
08-08-2012, 10:36 PM
2. Bobberboy +3 - "SALSA!" + Pulled pork
3. BLUE WAGON - Event Contribution!
4. Hometown - "SALSA!"
5. Catman SP - TBD!
6. Hitts0n +4 - 2 cases of water, Mic, raffle items, Funky Fishing Show
7. s3ng - TBD!
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + King Hawaiian roll for Bobberboy's pulled pork, avocados for the Striper tacos
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
10. Thisfool +1 - Event Contribution!, ribs
11. See Chris Fish - TBD!
14. get some - drinks
16. 2quikmotorworks - Plus Cupcake!
18. CASTAWAY - TBD!
19. BeBop - Event Sponsor!
23. TO - TBD!
24. trollmiester - Corn, whole ice cold Vlasic kosher dill pickles!
26. parkermann2 - TBD!
27. olfishergal - Event Contribution!, Watermelons!
28. NormaJeanneWeenie - "SALSA!"
32. McFishing Animal - TBD!
33. Mrs. McFishing Animal - TBD!
34. MasterTrout - TBD!
35. fishfnatic +1 - TBD!

trollmiester
08-09-2012, 08:54 AM
some ideas of things needed small plates for salsa ,lots of torrtila chips,spray bottles with ice water in them for cooling off.paper towels,to go containers so you have food on the boat for night fishing.

fishfnatic
08-09-2012, 09:11 AM
4. Hometown - "SALSA!"
5. Catman SP - TBD!
7. s3ng - TBD!
8. 5150fishn - "SALSA" + King Hawaiian roll for Bobberboy's pulled pork, avocados for the Striper tacos
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
14. get some - drinks
18. CASTAWAY - TBD!
23. TO - TBD!
26. parkermann2 - TBD!
34. MasterTrout - Tortilla Chips, burger seasonings.
35. fishfnatic - Burger Buns and possible spray bottle (if I can find it)
36. Angels91 - SALSA! Burger patties

Thisfool
08-09-2012, 09:41 AM
looks like were going to have a really nice turn out with lots of new people that is great im looking forward to meeting every one

4. Hometown - "SALSA!"
5. Catman SP - TBD!
7. s3ng - TBD!
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
14. get some - drinks
18. CASTAWAY - TBD!
23. TO - TBD!
26. parkermann2 - TBD!

Rooster
08-09-2012, 09:54 AM
some ideas of things needed small plates for salsa ,lots of torrtila chips,spray bottles with ice water in them for cooling off.paper towels,to go containers so you have food on the boat for night fishing.
Good tip Trolly , I will bring the Napkins , paper towels and some other stuff that makes it in the basket :Envious:

4. Hometown - "SALSA!"
5. Catman SP - TBD!
7. s3ng - TBD!
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
14. get some - drinks
18. CASTAWAY - TBD!
23. TO - TBD!
26. parkermann2 - TBD!
37. Rooster - Napkins, Paper Towels & ?

5150fishn
08-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Hbar just hit Costco and got the paper plates, plastic utensils, and To Go boxes! I am sure everyone will appreciate the To Go boxes for the late night munchies! Thanks Mike!

4. Hometown - "SALSA!"
5. Catman SP - TBD!
7. s3ng - TBD!
9. Josh - "SALSA!"
14. get some - drinks
18. CASTAWAY - TBD!
21. HBAR - Plates and utensils & To Go boxes!
23. TO - TBD!
26. parkermann2 - TBD!
27. olfishergal - Event Contribution!, Watermelons!, Tamales
28. NormaJeanneWeenie - "SALSA!" Tamales
37. Rooster - Napkins, Paper Towels & ?

Big Daddy
08-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Rooster Buddy are you back in the game? I just saw your name at the bottom of the list good stuff glad your going to make it.:Applause:

olfishergal
08-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Norma and I will be bringing some Tamales in addition to the other stuff.........Now if anyone is wanting to share a Pontoon, I will rent one.
OFG

5150fishn
08-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Norma and I will be bringing some Tamales in addition to the other stuff.........Now if anyone is wanting to share a Pontoon, I will rent one.
OFG

I believe all of the Pontoons have already been rented out.

fishfnatic
08-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I believe all of the Pontoons have already been rented out.

They were all rented out on Tuesday. I tried reserving one Wednesday morning to no avail. :/

5150fishn
08-10-2012, 03:21 PM
They were all rented out on Tuesday. I tried reserving one Wednesday morning to no avail. :/

I knew they would rent out fast so we rented one last saturday morning! I am a little surprised the rest were gone by Tuesday though.

Hitts0n
08-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Lol its gonna suck being on a lil aluminum boat during peak heat hours!!
Toons might be available after 6pm....lol....Its gonna suck!!
Fish N Sip !!

olfishergal
08-10-2012, 05:46 PM
OK gang, anyone one want to hook up two crazy ladies to ride on their boat......p.s. I know a nice spot or two to catch some nice ones lol
OFG

Hitts0n
08-10-2012, 07:41 PM
OK gang, anyone one want to hook up two crazy ladies to ride on their boat......p.s. I know a nice spot or two to catch some nice ones lol
OFG

OFG.......we will figure something out !!I think i'm going tonight...I have nothing else to do.
We will talk about boat rides and pair ups tonight,see ya soon !!

trollmiester
08-11-2012, 07:57 AM
we will arrive arrice at 3 pm,can not wait.go team trolltoon go. tootin my own horn. beep beep ,ya

troutdog
08-11-2012, 01:49 PM
See you at the lake!

TD