PDA

View Full Version : Another KILL for you GARY!/Friday/trolling solo/Smoke on the water.

trail blazer
06-10-2012, 08:18 AM
3rd time at this report,,,was full of all the details but when i hit submit it all vanished all three times ,,,so now its SHORT and SWEET.

7landed,

5 kept between 4 and 6 lbs<fattys,,

2 double hookups that resulted in 1 BROKEN 20lb Pline leader each:mad://SUCKEDDDDD!!!!

2dinks,,released.

Thanks GARY for the directions out of there the back way,,,grapevine was closed due to fire<lake was coverd in smoke by the afternoon> so had to load the boat early and figure out a way back home so i could get the feesh cleaned before dark.

Also a big ole thanks to DOUBLE A for the invite to stay at his place that night to wait out the road closure.

FNN Brethren ROCK!.

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
06-10-2012, 09:53 AM
T/B CARPBOY SQUIELED ON YOU WHEN I TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY ABOUT YOURE LEADERS ,,,,,,,,,,40 LB AT LEAST THEN NOTHING BAD HAPPENS,,,,50 AT LEAST AT THE SAN ANT,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE KILL FOR FEELTHESQUIELGARY,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Awwww man.....thats what I'm talkin about......I'm almost tearin up : )

Lay them fishies out.....

Thank you for the dedication Scott : )

Keep on keepin' on them....

I run 65 braid nowadays...it's a bit troublesome when the rigs are out of the water due to tanglin as the braid is unforgiving with tangling but it will serve you better on those double hookups..

I HAVE been broke off FOUR times in ONE day at San Antonio even with the 65lb braid..

either way.....sweet slayage...

Waiting for the pics.......gotta get my fish pics jones ON !

Ahhhh ha ha ha

Nice work Scott.

Congrats,
Gary

Hitts0n
06-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Hahahahaha buddy I wish I was out there with you ! But the future holds us killing
some jailbird together!!! Great good out there ! Xplicit fishing on your part!
See you soon !

Hitts

trail blazer
06-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks my friends!,,

Just made up a cpl rigs with the 50lb stuff for tomarrow,,,SAN/TON,,OOOOOYAAAAAAA