PDA

View Full Version : The flats

Fishingmonkee
06-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Went out to the flats tonight but did not catch anything. Used mackerels and marshmellow fishing from shore. Got 3 bites but still had a good time with my friends. Stayed till 1am

ibom
06-10-2012, 03:07 AM
I was out there too. we hit the lil cove area next to the boat slip near the entrance and pulled about 7 cats on shirmp and macks. i was using fresh from market stuff. and the kitties were boiling everywhere and some big ones too.

Fishingmonkee
06-10-2012, 07:46 AM
I was out there too. we hit the lil cove area next to the boat slip near the entrance and pulled about 7 cats on shirmp and macks. i was using fresh from market stuff. and the kitties were boiling everywhere and some big ones too.

Wanted to try that place also but everybody was packed there so went all the down to the flats

ibom
06-10-2012, 11:36 AM
It was packed when i went around 830pm.. we slid down the hill and took up some spots at the end.. only down part was that it was muddier then hell.. tho it was worth it we got on the fish. some dudes where fishing on docks also, i thought that was illegal, they were even just trying to net fish stright out of the water..

Fishingmonkee
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM
yeah i also saw some people fishing on the docks oh well guess i was sitting on the wrong spot.