PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish Prado latley ?

OC ANGLER
06-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Has anyone been to Prado latley ? is shore fishing anygood ? thinking bout camping it with a buddy Saturday ...

bassfishing24/7
06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
I went last weekend,it was my first time there,i was fishing for bass and my friends dad was fishing for cats.nothing but a big fat skunk!!!I saw at least 5 dead catfish.total waste of time & money.I will most likely never go back...
Good luck

jerkbait
06-10-2012, 09:40 AM
fished it yesterday for bass.The algae bloom has shut the bass bite down.Can't say how cats are doing or how shore fishing is as we fish in a boat.Metered most fish out in the middle off shore.I hope the lake turns and the algae goes away soon so the bass will be more active.I think the lake is ahead of schedule do to the warmer winter.water was 75* at 7:30a.

OC ANGLER
06-10-2012, 10:35 PM
hmm ... interesting .... I ended up going to Irvine Lake for sat and sunday and ended up with a few bass and a couple of kitties . couple of my buddies still ended up going to Prado and said they got 5 bass and a few kitties last night ... makes me wonder how much they were telling the truth .. lol