PDA

View Full Version : Shore Fishing

Perris_holic
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Is there good shore fishing spots @ irvine lake for catfish fishing and crappie or bluegills? Im thinking about trying out the lake for the first time on sunday. Thx for any info

BRING IT
06-08-2012, 10:24 PM
boat dock cove should be good for cats, as for crappie and bluegill try the flats. hpoe this helps. best bet is to boat it. gl

Perris_holic
06-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Yea i checked out the boats online and they seem reasonable. Plus i heard it gets crowded on the shore so I most likely will boat it on sunday. So what are some good spots to try while on the boat for catfish crappie and bluegills?

troutdog
06-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Definitely suggest a boat for the price...If so you may want to check out the trees back in the flats (ask for a map when you rent your boat) that area holds both fish you're targeting....good luck!

TD

angelsfan951
06-09-2012, 08:23 AM
i might go out there tomorrow as well I'm trying to convince my bro in law to split the cost of a pontoon hopefully sees u there

Perris_holic
06-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Definitely suggest a boat for the price...If so you may want to check out the trees back in the flats (ask for a map when you rent your boat) that area holds both fish you're targeting....good luck!

TD

Is the area you are talking about santiago flats? I will be sure to ask for a map. Thx for all the info guys.

Perris_holic
06-09-2012, 10:55 AM
i might go out there tomorrow as well I'm trying to convince my bro in law to split the cost of a pontoon hopefully sees u there

Yea Im just hoping that I can make it there on time and get the boat that I want. Do they have floating bathrooms out there? I will be out there by myself.