PDA

View Full Version : Bite-ON Fish Attractants on Fox Sports West this week!!!

the killa fish taco
06-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Bite-ON Fish Attractants were fortunate enough to get an invite to go film with Ronnie Kovach in the Eastern Sierra's for the Big Trout Opener, which took place a few weeks ago. Here is part 1 of 2 videos that will be aired this Sunday and Tuesday on Fox Sports West. Please tune in at 930am this Sunday to see Ronnie, Eddie, Tony, and others in action catching trout using Bite-ON Fish Attractants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vAlbLnhVM

Leejahd
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Its good to see that bite on continues to do well! This up and coming company Is ready to take off and help many more fisherman get on some fish! Keep up the good job guys! Pro staff and founders!

DarkShadow
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Do you think if I put some of this Bite On on my flies, it will help them float better?

I'm having a hard time getting my size 22 Parachute Caddis flies floating.

billy b
06-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Interesting way of threading the hook. I always was taught to thrread the worm up the hook. Looks like he runs it through the end and then out and twists back the hook to connect it to the worm ... so ... in other words the hook is outside of the worm?

I'm assuming he's using a berkley power egg ... and then wonder which kind of plastic worm is he using ... berkley? Full bubble? ... slow or occasional retrieve?