PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say Thank You to "Daniella and all of the Vine Staff"

Big Daddy
06-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank you Daniella and All Vine staff you Truly are the best.

This is going to be a fantastic catfish season. At a time when finances are very tough for alot of people a little extra time (as well as the great tournys that you have been so gracious to host for "US" at the lake is a great gesture on your part. I have talked with several people (all of whom I have met at the lake and become great friends with) and many are struggling just to get a little extra money to go to the lake and spend some Quality time with "Family, Friends, having some Fun, and Fishing" this is what keeps most of us from just losing it at times being able to go to a beautiful lake, Relaxing, laughing, BBQing, Camping, telling stories and yes even trash talking, and you have been so generous to us for years. Always trying to make things better and always more than accommodating and always adapting to the situation that is at hand and we know that some times it isn't that easy. I know you don't have to do these things but you are always willing, that is what makes the "Vine as well as all of you so special" I just want to say, Thank You.

You always have done the best for the Vine as well as all of your customers. They always support "Us" so now all of us let's "Support Them"

Thanks again :Applause:
Big Daddy

5150fishn
06-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself Big Daddy! The Irvine lake staff has always been top notch. They listen to the anglers concerns and address them. When it is feasable they make adjustments to make things better for us when they don't have to. A lot of the things they do for us add more work for them but if they can make it work they do it. This is why this is my favorite lake.

vineline
06-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Thank you fellas much appreciated.
Hope you have a great catfish season!
See you at the King of the Cats kickoff.

troutdog
06-07-2012, 10:40 PM
This is exactly what we were asking for and then some.....Team57 and friends will be there to support you this summer!

THANK YOU AGAIN LAKE IRVINE!!!!

TD

OC ANGLER
06-08-2012, 12:47 AM
The Vine ROCKS ! :Beer Toast: