M6teenbam
06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
All I have to say is wow!!!
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/dde75e37.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/3638c9fd.jpg
:EyePop::EyePop:

Cali626
06-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Damn. Nice catch man. I caught that last year. If shes the same one from the same spot. Let's hope, Cp&r For this baby to be heatly for years to come!!!!!

TonyLisa
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
really nice bass if thats the same spot im thinking there is a guy who fishes the evenings there and keeps bass hope he dont run into that one

Lakerfan160
06-05-2012, 08:10 PM
thats a huge bass!

qaze0
06-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice catch not to mention nice "location" .... however looks more like a 5 or less none the less nice detailed report M6 .

CL SmooV
06-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Gorgeous fish-- major props.

fishdo0do0
06-05-2012, 08:50 PM
looks like a 5-6# max. the mouth to the size of your hand is small and ur holding it out to the camera. those eyes are tiny, too! either way nice catch! what did u use?

TUNAVIC
06-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Very nice bro,I fish there often,and can attest,thats a nice fish,alot of guys say oh yeah last week I caught a 10,or I caught a 12 two weeks ago ect.. but it looks like you got proof WTG!By the way a few weeks ago I got a 25lb fish there,.....Carp!!I'd trade five of them for a nice LMB like yours!

Cya Tuna Vic

DarkShadow
06-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Nice chunk!

The Photo section is here though:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?48-Photos-amp-Videos

Surfer
06-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Lol what a bunch of haters downplaying a very nice catch. Smh

fish4keep
06-06-2012, 06:46 AM
10lbs? More like ~15lbs............

DarkShadow
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
10lbs? More like ~15lbs............

Possibly even 20.

4g63power
06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
thats a very nice catch 5lb or 10lb. congrats to him! i still hate that place

Danny300
06-06-2012, 10:38 AM
I've seen bigger out of LEGG.

2jackedLUNGS
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM
very nice!

Breaking Bass
06-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Legg is arguably the toughest place to catch bass due to angler pressure and poaching. If you manage to pull one out of legg than you're either lucky or you got skills - or a combination of both. Well done out there!

fishindude420
06-07-2012, 09:43 AM
nice fish bro!defenitely a toad forget these haters. You guys with scales behind your eyeballs crack me up. u haters gotta teach me how to do that i wish i could weigh fish just by looking at a pic. and its usually from the guys i never see post big fish. funny how that works huh. this is the reason i dont post my donkeys anymore. GET A LIFE HATERS.

seal
06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
nice fish bro!defenitely a toad forget these haters. You guys with scales behind your eyeballs crack me up. u haters gotta teach me how to do that i wish i could weigh fish just by looking at a pic. and its usually from the guys i never see post big fish. funny how that works huh. this is the reason i dont post my donkeys anymore. GET A LIFE HATERS.

3 "haters" in a 4 line paragraph, NEW RECORD!

I do agree completely with the scale comment, get way tired of the weight know it all's there's never been a DD posted yet that hasn't been called into question, but I simply HATE that word!!!!

fishindude420
06-07-2012, 10:12 AM

I do agree completely with the scale comment, get way tired of the weight know it all's there's never been a DD posted yet that hasn't been called into question, but I simply HATE that word!!!!

what word r u talkn about? the word hater?

Lady Quagga
06-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Wow, 10 pounds? Mike Hart must have caught that fish the weekend before.

Still, it's a nice catch, whatever the weight. Congrats!

fishindude420
06-07-2012, 10:20 AM

oh i see now.so you got a problem that i said it 3 times? Im sorry if your not a big fan of that word but i can care less.why dont you go cry go to someone about it who actually gives a crap. damn hater.lol

halo16
06-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Nice catch!

QUOTE=Breaking Bass;610767]Legg is arguably the toughest place to catch bass due to angler pressure and poaching. If you manage to pull one out of legg than you're either lucky or you got skills - or a combination of both. Well done out there![/QUOTE]

I agree, El Dorado in LB is in the same category, pressure and need to learn the lakes to catch with some skill/luck and major patience.

seal
06-07-2012, 10:39 AM
what word r u talkn about? the word hater?

Yes that damn word!

seal
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM
oh i see now.so you got a problem that i said it 3 times? Im sorry if your not a big fan of that word but i can care less.why dont you go cry go to someone about it who actually gives a crap. damn hater.lol

Wow a little sensitive huh? I was kinda kidding a bit thought it funny you used it 3 times in such a short response, and I even agreed with you so go take your meds. now.

DarkShadow
06-07-2012, 10:45 AM

So, if i'm not mistaken, a 'hater' is someone who thinks they can guess the weight of a fish by looking at a picture.

Isn't this similar to what the original poster did? Looked at the fish and made a guess of the weight?

What's the difference between both?

fishindude420
06-07-2012, 01:10 PM
So, if i'm not mistaken, a 'hater' is someone who thinks they can guess the weight of a fish by looking at a picture.

Isn't this similar to what the original poster did? Looked at the fish and made a guess of the weight?

What's the difference between both?

no its not that similar.i never read the part where he said the dude never weighed it. and hes not hating on the guy obviously he was excited for him. the other jackasses on the other hand cant just leave it at thats a 10 pound fish. There not guessing for the heck of it there just trying to bash the dude by calling his fish smaller then what he posted. theres a big difference.Every time i see a big fish posted on here theres almost ALWAYS some smart mouthed comment about the fish. i shouldn't have to explain myself over a stupid computer, but i will. If someone posts up a 10 then its a 10. Who are you guys to say any different? If it makes you guys feel big and tough to bring other people down by bashing them on the computer then by all means keep it up tough guys! lol

bassturd951
06-07-2012, 05:22 PM
I dont think you held it out far enough try harder next time

fishinarteest
06-07-2012, 05:36 PM
no its not that similar.i never read the part where he said the dude never weighed it. and hes not hating on the guy obviously he was excited for him. the other jackasses on the other hand cant just leave it at thats a 10 pound fish. There not guessing for the heck of it there just trying to bash the dude by calling his fish smaller then what he posted. theres a big difference.Every time i see a big fish posted on here theres almost ALWAYS some smart mouthed comment about the fish. i shouldn't have to explain myself over a stupid computer, but i will. If someone posts up a 10 then its a 10. Who are you guys to say any different? If it makes you guys feel big and tough to bring other people down by bashing them on the computer then by all means keep it up tough guys! lol

though i agree that it seems that everytime someone posts a big fish it gets questioned alot, i'm not completely sure anyone was trying to bash the fish like what normally happens. Though i also do agree they shouldn't guess a different wieght other than whats stated(because it's just good manners not to question someones word), your rage does seem to be a little over the top.

Ifishtoolittle
06-07-2012, 11:38 PM
That's a nice bass and congrats to that guy. But SERIOUSLY! Legg lake has gotten way too much freakin' exposure lately and it's starting to irritate me. You "haters" can bash on me all you want but one thing is for sure A LOT more anglers will be at this lake in the coming months. To list an example, last year I saw a 5lb bass get taken home and dozens of 8"+ Bluegills and Redears meet their demise. To add on the panfish were still spawning! Ah, whatever. The lakes can handle it right? No biggie I suppose. I suppose...

halo16
06-08-2012, 12:37 AM
That's a nice bass and congrats to that guy. But SERIOUSLY! Legg lake has gotten way too much freakin' exposure lately and it's starting to irritate me. You "haters" can bash on me all you want but one thing is for sure A LOT more anglers will be at this lake in the coming months. To list an example, last year I saw a 5lb bass get taken home and dozens of 8"+ Bluegills and Redears meet their demise. To add on the panfish were still spawning! Ah, whatever. The lakes can handle it right? No biggie I suppose. I suppose...

That happens all to often in regards to people taking Bass/Panfish and it does suck.

Legg wasn't to crowded Thursday and from what I seen no one was catching anything, when I asked the regulars they all said not even a hit. So it has slowed imo. So again to the O.G. poster Congrats!

Does anyone know why some county/city lakes are C/R for Bass and others are not? Is it by city that determines that? Example is Clark lake/pond, all Bass C/R only with signs up.

smokehound
06-08-2012, 12:58 AM
It would help alot more if you had a dorsal or ventral shot of the bass.. that's a much better way to estimate weight IMO.

Doesn't look exactly at ten, I'd say more like 8 lbs.. Still a big fat bass regardless though. Bigger than the lmb I usually catch.. I normally cant get fatties like that unless I toss a big live crayfish..

Ifishtoolittle
06-08-2012, 01:19 AM
That happens all to often in regards to people taking Bass/Panfish and it does suck.

Legg wasn't to crowded Thursday and from what I seen no one was catching anything, when I asked the regulars they all said not even a hit. So it has slowed imo. So again to the O.G. poster Congrats!

Does anyone know why some county/city lakes are C/R for Bass and others are not? Is it by city that determines that? Example is Clark lake/pond, all Bass C/R only with signs up.

Legg isn't as crowded now but just wait when the weather warms you'll know what I'm talking about. As for C/R lakes the only one I knew of was Echo Park before it was drained.

M6teenbam
06-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Like a true fellow fisherman, bass angler, and all that good stuff, I saw that bass and said wow. I was envious that I was not there to witness it. But jealous like all these cowards on here cause I didn't catch this monster, not at all. I see the comments on here and to that I also say WOW!!. The world we live in. That's why I haven't posted none of my latest **** that I've caught lately. Cause it's just a waste of time. Now, that same day my other friend pertis was at that lake also. And he caught a three pounder according to the scale. He sent me his pic and then my other friend sends me his TEN pounder and I said, again, WWOOOWW. So just for you x-ray super man lazer eyed bassholes heres some more ammo for your **** talking.
Unbelievable
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/44fc9ccf.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/1b37eb8e.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/dde75e37.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/3638c9fd.jpg

M6teenbam
06-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Now you don't actually think that the bigger one weighs only 2 pounds more than the little one. Idiots

M6teenbam
06-08-2012, 02:31 AM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/9fb7629c.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/4bb88788.jpg
Now this is 6 pounds exactly, and my friends is bigger than this. And mine is 6 exactly cause agian the scale says so like stone cold. Haha lol

Ifishtoolittle
06-08-2012, 02:47 AM
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/9fb7629c.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/m6teen/4bb88788.jpg
Now this is 6 pounds exactly, and my friends is bigger than this. And mine is 6 exactly cause agian the scale says so like stone cold. Haha lol

Now I have no issues with these kinds of pics as they don't expose spots.

qaze0
06-08-2012, 07:28 AM
I was at the double L yesterday and i seen a lot of new faces so obviously the picture brings more traffic/poachers however my problem is the trash and braided line that they leave behind as i have witness . so haters ? yeah i hate that crap i have been a local at that lake for more then twenty years and i have seen a lot? from dead drunks to double digit bass so exposing new catches is part of the program and i am cool with that but lying about the weight of a fish is not cool it brings out many poachers.

smokehound
06-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Funny, this bass pictured is an 8 lb'er. Looks alot like your fish, actually looks fatter:

http://www.outdooralabama.com/images/Image/fish/AlexDavisLargemouth20081202.jpg

Skepticism is necessary without a scale picture. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites for blasting us for the very same thing you did to begin with. Bunch of freaking crybabies.

Ian
06-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Possibly even 20.

You are correct!!

A medium-sized hand makes a fist that barely fits into the mouth of a 6 lb largemouth bass.

Since his hand is as large as his head, this is a 20-pounder and he's just being conservative about the estimate.

wrestlefish
06-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Regardless it is a hell of a catch from that place so don't let the jerk off people upset you. Tight lines to you!

smokehound
06-08-2012, 12:55 PM
This is freaking ridiculous. A little skepticism and we're branded as haters.

I'm a hater, a hater of hypersensitivity. Yeesh I've met Fullerton cops that were more tolerant

Lady Quagga
06-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Like a true fellow fisherman, bass angler, and all that good stuff, I saw that bass and said wow. I was envious that I was not there to witness it. But jealous like all these cowards on here cause I didn't catch this monster, not at all. I see the comments on here and to that I also say WOW!!. The world we live in. That's why I haven't posted none of my latest **** that I've caught lately. Cause it's just a waste of time. Now, that same day my other friend pertis was at that lake also. And he caught a three pounder according to the scale. He sent me his pic and then my other friend sends me his TEN pounder and I said, again, WWOOOWW. So just for you x-ray super man lazer eyed bassholes heres some more ammo for your **** talking.
Unbelievable

Ahh, thanks for the clarification that you weren't there, and you're just passing along third hand information. Makes a lot more sense now.

And he caught a three pounder according to the scale. He sent me his pic and then my other friend sends me his TEN pounder

And, btw, where do your buddies get their scales at? Normally, when a scale measurement is actually made, you rarely have the fish weighing in at exactly "3.00" pounds or "10.00" or "6.00" pounds. Kinda suspect when someone tells you they weighed it and it came in at exactly 3, 6 or 10 pounds. Was it a scale, or the spinner from The Game of Life?

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/179/gameoflifespinner.jpg

If you don't have a scale shot, didn't actually see it, and/or can't do a good job of estimating, perhaps you may want to leave the weight of the equation, and just say, "check out my buddy's nice fish."

smokinflies
06-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Damn. Nice catch man. I caught that last year. If shes the same one from the same spot. Let's hope, Cp&r For this baby to be heatly for years to come!!!!!

WTF? same spot, 2yrs ago. could it be?

really nice bass if thats the same spot im thinking there is a guy who fishes the evenings there and keeps bass hope he dont run into that one

Why you telling everyone my business homie?

Hey I'm back on the fly. Hit me up when you're on my side of town.

smokinflies
06-10-2012, 09:27 AM
wow. this thread when south quick.

And, btw, where do your buddies get their scales at? Normally, when a scale measurement is actually made, you rarely have the fish weighing in at exactly "3.00" pounds or "10.00" or "6.00" pounds. Kinda suspect when someone tells you they weighed it and it came in at exactly 3, 6 or 10 pounds. Was it a scale, or the spinner from The Game of Life?

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/179/gameoflifespinner.jpg

If you don't have a scale shot, didn't actually see it, and/or can't do a good job of estimating, perhaps you may want to leave the weight of the equation, and just say, "check out my buddy's nice fish."

really?

jeepnkal
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
You know what I am tired of? Dudes posting pics of fish calling it a weight and guess what? they never weighed it, they are just guessing themselves. There is a guy on this forum that said to me " I measured it and this is what the weight is supposed to be based on my measurements". Are you kidding me? You dumbasses need to start carrying a scale, they are only 10 bucks. Then you wouldnt need to worry about someone calling your fishes weight into question.

Hater? Me? No. Im the guy that carries a scale.

M6teenbam
06-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Unbelievable. shaky head, cause all I can do is shake my head. ****. So I told my friend about all the bullshit people are saying, and here is what he had to say. "Dude they can talk all the **** in the world the fact is I caught that fish and they didn't let's see them do better! They just want a shot at the belt!" keep it coming haters. Keep it coming.

M6teenbam
06-13-2012, 01:19 AM
Funny, this bass pictured is an 8 lb'er. Looks alot like your fish, actually looks fatter:

http://www.outdooralabama.com/images/Image/fish/AlexDavisLargemouth20081202.jpg

Skepticism is necessary without a scale picture. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites for blasting us for the very same thing you did to begin with. Bunch of freaking crybabies.

So what you are saying is that your fish weighs only 5 pounds. You know, since it doesnt show in the pic Any proof of there ever being any scale near the fish. I'm just saying. Looks like a 6 pounder to me. Man if your not gonna say nothing nice, don't say anything at all. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato Tight lines and all that good stuff.

smokehound
06-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Unbelievable. shaky head, cause all I can do is shake my head. ****. So I told my friend about all the bullshit people are saying, and here is what he had to say. "Dude they can talk all the **** in the world the fact is I caught that fish and they didn't let's see them do better! They just want a shot at the belt!" keep it coming haters. Keep it coming.Oh for crying out loud.. Really?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/smokehound/Bass.png

As you can see I resized it so the hand holding the bass is closer in size to the one that was free. Sure, it's off a little, but it still gives a better estimate of the true size.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!" --Hank Hill

10 lb my ***.

eggot
06-13-2012, 12:23 PM
This is freaking ridiculous. A little skepticism and we're branded as haters.

I'm a hater, a hater of hypersensitivity. Yeesh I've met Fullerton cops that were more tolerant

I LOL'ed so hard when I saw this. Ahhhh Fullerton PD, America's finest police force. /sarcasm. bahaha

allIdoIsfish
06-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Soooooo did he put it on the scale?

Also your friends hand looks to be the same size as the basses head and almost the size of his dorsal fin to the belly....your friend must have a giant hand and is 7' tall.

Congrats on the so called 10

DarkShadow
06-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Soooooo did he put it on the scale?

The original poster said he did.

And magically, it was exactly 10.00 lbs on the scale. On the dot. Not one ounce more or less.

Peeps don't even know how to lie right anymore. "Shakey" my head.

fish4keep
06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
The original poster said he did.

And magically, it was exactly 10.00 lbs on the scale. On the dot. Not one ounce more or less.

Peeps don't even know how to lie right anymore. "Shakey" my head.
:UDaMan::UDaMan::UDaMan:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Dr. MindBendo
06-13-2012, 03:34 PM
It's a very nice fish guys, no doubt about that. There should be some kind of a unwritten rule that if you didn't weigh it on a decent digi scale you can't call it a DD.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/4007g6675.gif

allIdoIsfish
06-13-2012, 05:08 PM
It's very nice fish guys, no doubt about that. There should be some kind of a unwritten rule that if you didn't weigh it on a decent digi scale you can't call it a DD.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042009/1239883735_goodfellas_-_joe_pesci.gif
+1

If I ever had a DD I would for sure take a picture of it on the scale. Why give anyone any reason to doubt you, I mean you are already standing there with the scale and camera in your hand...LOL