PDA

View Full Version : More little pig killin this bloods for you feelthesteelgary

TroutOnly
06-04-2012, 04:08 PM
after being the mechanic on my daughters car for two days i got a text from a regular on the boat for a monday slay,so the plans were set and early on the am i was on the way. hit the line started preeping went in and launched came back to park and found the bako-battleship and crew getting ready to hit the water. i shot the breeze till trailbalzer told me to take off and get to killin, so i was like OK,back to the boat and get till rollin. the battleship took off i sat for a minute for the last second adjustments then it was off,barley got arouns the corner and it was on,first blood of the day,then it was hit and miss for the rest of the morning,about a half hour after my client was to arrive i got a call ,he was having trouble with his employees ,so he was going to be delayed ,then next three hours more of the same till he had top postpone till the weekend . so as all this went on i just kept killin. next thing i know my motor starts making some noise ,the same thing happened two years ago so i knew it was service time with lakeside marine.so i cut the day in half and headed into the dock next thing you know ,heres comes the bako-battleship, they were ready to go also.pulled out the boat got the boat ready for the short ride to the boat shop for repairs,got to talk some more with the boys ,hooked up scotts pal with some fish ,while i kept some to bribe the crew at the boat shop,,,,gary this slaying was cut short but i could not have asked for more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0681xxxxxxxxx------------4444444444.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0682xxxxxxxxxxxx----------------------333333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0683xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------2222222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0684xxxxxxxxx---------------------111111111111.jpg

Hitts0n
06-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Looks like you know how to fish to me Bob?
LMAO ! I wonder why the battle ship left so early?
Slay slay ! Allllllllllllllll day !!!

CAPT'N
06-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Bob, it's a shame you don't know how to fish......
Nice feeeeesh
CAPT'N

cutbait
06-04-2012, 06:24 PM
You make it look soooo routine Boss

Though your nothing but a troller,, ask TB, and shock how easy it was on the troll? You know your stuff Bob

Shock
06-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Nah Bob don't know how to catch fish, they just seem to jump into his boat......

Nice slay there old man, keep the killin coming!

Oh and carpbait, I don't know about TB, but I killed some stripey......

See ya on the water

trail blazer
06-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Let me just put my report right here.

STRIPER/ONLY,,,R U L E S!.

Yes,,,,,,,tHE BATTLESHIP DREW SOME blood,,,,,,,,,,But mostly we just watched the PHENOM hit striper after striper,,,AMAZING.

We had to leave early cause i was playing hooky from work for a 1/2 day or so just to recharge my batteries a bit from back to back to back 100 hr work weeks,,,,.

BOB,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the feesh ,,,with ours and the ones you gave us my fath in law will be having a big ole fish fry this weekend.

All fish averaging between 2 and 5lbs,,,,,,NICE GRADE!.

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
06-05-2012, 06:19 PM
SORRY T/B I HAD TO TAKE THE BIGGER FOUR FISH TO BRIBE THE BOYS AT THE BOAT SHOP GIDEONS FATHER AND MAIN MECHANIC LOVES FISH SO THEY WERE TICKLED PINK WHEN I TOOK THEM OUT TO THE TRUCK TO GET THE FISH OUT OF THE ICE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THATS RIGHT CARPBOY ,THE OLE MAN STILL KNOWS HOW TO GET HIS SLAY ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
06-07-2012, 06:01 PM
lmao @ tickled pink ! hahahaha!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the Blood dedication Bob, it means more than you think..

Nice work on them jailbirds !

Just a reminder…I’m counting on all you guys to lay some fish out since I cannot fish right now….

I’m living vicariously through your guys right now…

AND with that being said…

GO OUT AND GET ‘EM GUYS….

I’m jonsin’ ta go fishing but just cant do it for a while….

I wanna see some SLAYAGE !

PLEASE !

Ur on a roll Bob..

It’s BEAUTIFUL !

Almost brings a tear to my eye….and it’s not the pain meds talkin’ (ha ha ha ha)

Congrats,
Gary

TroutOnly
06-10-2012, 09:48 AM
MY BOATS DONE ,JUST HAVE TO PICK IT UP AND MORE STRIPER MURDER IS ON THE WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,