PDA

View Full Version : does anyone remember the private lake....

J-Dub
06-03-2012, 11:49 AM
that use to be advertised on the website??? i think when you first went on the there use be a pic of it and it was some guy who actually bought a piece of land i think out in the high dessert and he dug a pond/lake. He said he was going to stock it with different types of fish and i think he said he was going to let people fish it for a price but you had to sign up first to fish it....does anybody remember this or am i just going crazy???:Rolls Eyes:

ghost2uu
06-03-2012, 12:32 PM
It was called Paul's Pond. I don't know if it is still running. He stocked the hell out of it with some nice trout and promoted catch and release, but I think most people were keeping fish so the small pond went to **** fast. We used to fish that place before he opened it to the public and used to kill it out there.

ghost2uu
06-03-2012, 12:35 PM
http://unclepaulspond.com/

white belt
06-03-2012, 12:48 PM
$750/year to fish in the middle of nowhere? Yea I'm sure he shut down by now. Cool idea though.

J-Dub
06-03-2012, 08:19 PM
It was called Paul's Pond. I don't know if it is still running. He stocked the hell out of it with some nice trout and promoted catch and release, but I think most people were keeping fish so the small pond went to **** fast. We used to fish that place before he opened it to the public and used to kill it out there.

ahh yes!!! thank you everybody i was trying to rember what it was called and wondering what happend to the advertisement!! sad to hear he closed it down but im srue hes happy using the pond for himself