PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DonSh
08-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Hi been lurking and now have an account.

Went fishing on Castaic Upper on 8/8 and got skunked with my 8yo son and a couple friends from work while out on the boat.

Well, just getting my fathers old boat back in action and looking forward to sharing many adventures with my children. Daughter (9yo) interested in fishing but not ready for a full day (11-7) like we did at castaic. Got out late that day since I was up late replacing the stern pump and the others did not belive I would be ready at 5am, which I really wasn't but could of used the help.

Well, trying to figure out a few things such as the LMB, alway been a big fan of eating what I catch and it seems that the LMB should be returned if caught? Well Ill be happy anyway slaying some blue gill at this point.

Was planning a family cruise tomarrow there and hoping to get the lines wet in elizabeth cove, but not sure now with the blue stoning...

Sorry for the long intro. Im sure I saw a few of you the last couple trips out to castaic, and looking forward to meeting many in the future.

Don

Troutman65
08-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Welcome to FNN.

Troutman65

saintarv
08-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Welcome to FNN.

Troutman65

ditto...

Fisher-of-Men
08-22-2007, 05:26 AM
Welcome Don :!:

Your daughter is at a great age to learn how to fish. Little girls that age idolize their Dads. Get as much time in with her as you can before those teen years come along.

Tight lines to ya :!: :!:
:thumb:

Fisher-of-Men

servant joe
08-22-2007, 07:32 AM
:) :) :)
Welcome Don,
I have a 5 year old daughter that accompanies me to my fishing trip all the time and a 7 year old son that really in it.
We always have a great time together.
Tightlines and God bless,
servantjoe :) :)

Fisher-of-Men
08-22-2007, 11:05 AM
:) :) :)
Welcome Don,
I have a 5 year old daughter that accompanies me to my fishing trip all the time and a 7 year old son that really in it.
We always have a great time together.
Tightlines and God bless,
servantjoe :) :)

When I just looked at this thread after your post and saw all three replies all grouped together from: Saintarv, Fisher-of-Men, and Servant Joe; the first thing that came to mind was: Shadrach, Meshack and Abednego. :lol:

Funny huh?!

I am always looking for that open door when the opportunity presents itself.

Fisher-of-Men :wink:

Wingnut
08-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome Don, glad to have ya on board. :wink: