PDA

View Full Version : report 5/31/12 w/ instruction

Matt_Magnone
06-01-2012, 08:58 AM
made this a little longer trying to experiment with different things. during rendering i realized it was pretty long. towards the end i show how i fish the baits im currently catching my fish on. a little step by step. hope you guys like it.

http://youtu.be/kx6oIrm1NbM

boatbling
06-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Dude, ya got me fired up. I've been wanting to catch crank fish on that lake since I started fishing it last year. I'll be there tomorrow!! Thanks again for being so straight forward with the info. Makes me wanna come in and give Last Chance more business.....

HawgZWylde
06-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Nice job Matt, and thanks. I'll show this vid to Bill, I need to convince him that this algae is actually a good thing. Wednesday is the earliest we can get back on the water due to the quagga inspection. I hope this bite continues thru then...

ddoskocil
06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
great advice - I have 2 dates open, and am going to use them both at DVL this next week! thanks Matt!

JV
06-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Great job - they get better & better. See you out there.

one time
06-01-2012, 06:39 PM
You need a time slot on ESPN, "Matts Bass Skool". Well done Sir!!

prankster13
06-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Matt, my partner and I were at the lake yesterday as well and how nice it was to have the lake almost to ourselves. There was a little algae on the north west lake but we caught a few fish there as well as every were else we fished. That is a great video you made and thanks for the fishing tips. We were pleasantly surprised to see the small mouth hitting small crank baits, I catch more and more of them every time I go there now days.

shinbob
06-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Great video, I think I've learned more practical info in those 10 minutes than I have in all the fishing shows I've seen combined. Looking forward to more of these!