PDA

View Full Version : English Springs Park???

parkermann2
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Has anyone ever fished it. I thought about going there next week and c&r some bass. Are there even any fish there??:???::???:

Thanks

SeaLance
05-31-2012, 09:55 PM
You're talking about the small park lake near Grand Ave. and Chino Hills Parkway, right? As far as I know, fishing is prohibited at that lake. I don't know if some people ninja fish it, but beware, I've seen deputies cruise inside the parking lot with their patrol cars. Years ago, I remember vividly, that they had koi in there. I don't know if they still do. And I also remember seeing some type of schooling fish. I didn't have my polarized sunglasses so I couldn't quite identify what type of fish they were. If I had to guess, they were small lmb or larger model bluegills, but I'm not sure.

parkermann2
06-01-2012, 06:46 AM
You're talking about the small park lake near Grand Ave. and Chino Hills Parkway, right? As far as I know, fishing is prohibited at that lake. I don't know if some people ninja fish it, but beware, I've seen deputies cruise inside the parking lot with their patrol cars. Years ago, I remember vividly, that they had koi in there. I don't know if they still do. And I also remember seeing some type of schooling fish. I didn't have my polarized sunglasses so I couldn't quite identify what type of fish they were. If I had to guess, they were small lmb or larger model bluegills, but I'm not sure.

Yea I thought about just walking in and fish in t but if deputies come in its probably not a good idea thanks

carpanglerdude
06-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Has anyone ever fished it. I thought about going there next week and c&r some bass. Are there even any fish there??:???::???:

Thanks

Enjoy: http://huntingtheriverking.blogspot.com/2012/03/english-springs-park-no-fishing-fail.html

There is some very large No Fishing signs. Lake is very, very murky, looks like it receives heavy algae treatment. I'm sure people have ninjaed it before, but it's very busy during the day with locals walking and picnicking.

parkermann2
06-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Enjoy: http://huntingtheriverking.blogspot.com/2012/03/english-springs-park-no-fishing-fail.html

There is some very large No Fishing signs. Lake is very, very murky, looks like it receives heavy algae treatment. I'm sure people have ninjaed it before, but it's very busy during the day with locals walking and picnicking.

Thanks for the info!! I don't thing I will go there during the day mabey I'll ninja it