PDA

View Full Version : DVL report 5/29 and ABA tournament news for this weekends tourney...

Pete Marino
05-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Me and my partner went to DVL today for about 3 1/2 hours from 3pm till 6:30pm... WE HAMMERED THEM!!! Our plan was to find different patterns and get ready for our ABA tournament this Saturday. Well we caught over 20 bass and I had the big bass of the day with one just over 5 lbs... The water clarity was decent and pretty good in most areas. The launch ramp area is unfishable...well you can fish there but the visibility is 2 inches at best. :Shocked: But the visibility in most other areas we fished was 4-10ft. We caught fish everywhere we tried..

As far as the tournament, The ABA tournament for this Saturday is CANCELLED!! Jason is going to reschedule it. He said he is awaiting confirmation from DFG about a date he has in mind... He'll let everyone know when the new date is...

All of our fish today were caught in 30 ft of water.

Pete

fishing_freak
05-29-2012, 09:22 PM
thanks 4 the info i be out there next week hopefully the algae is all clear out by then

Matt_Magnone
05-29-2012, 11:45 PM
not gonna lie; it'll be there but so will the fish. fish are chewing and are extremely rested. algae or none; make it a priority to get out there.

boatbling
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
As far as the tournament, The ABA tournament for this Saturday is CANCELLED!! Jason is going to reschedule it. He said he is awaiting confirmation from DFG about a date he has in mind... He'll let everyone know when the new date is...

Pete

Curious to see when and where Jason reschedules.... This algae is not just gonna quickly disappear.....

Pete Marino
05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
He told me that he has a date for July at DVL but if that doesnt get approved by DFG he'll try for a day at Perris... It will for sure either be at DVL or Perris though.. He wants it to be at DVL..

Pete

HawgZWylde
05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
He told me that he has a date for July at DVL but if that doesnt get approved by DFG he'll try for a day at Perris... It will for sure either be at DVL or Perris though.. He wants it to be at DVL..

Pete

Pete, out of curiosity, what are the considerations taken by the DFG for a tournament yay or nay?

Pete Marino
05-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I dont have an answer to that question sorry...

Pete