PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time Surf Fishing!!

SoCalB3AST
05-29-2012, 04:08 PM
My Second time surf fishing was a good i guess, we were hoping for more but got only 7 perch, me an sumojo hit long beach an el sagundo an malibu for only 7 perch, we watched a guy dive for halibut an he got a legal no pic unfortunetly, we had to use crack to get them to bite, thanks to a pros help i figured out the bite an was on 1 after another lol cant wait until next time hopefully get something bigger!!

Sumo joe Decided To Go rock Diving IDK WHY but i laughed.

Which Way Out
05-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Good fun Huh?
WWO

sumojo
05-29-2012, 06:03 PM
LOL yeah that was a fun day , watch out out the jettie when there wet thats for sure skin my leg up good .
hey mark for got to tell you i got slammed by the waves Four times i was soaked LMAO but hey im a trooper
so fish on i say .

SP Dan
05-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi ya SoCalB3AST,

Welcome to FNN friend! :Smile:

I am looking forward to your first large fish catch from the surf, you will be amazed! That's going to be a fun read!
Your addiction to the sport will only magnify with your need for the salt....just like the rest of us! :Thumbs Up:ha ha ha!

Well...I wish you many good times and I hope to read more of your fishing reports in the near future! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

Lucky Lager
05-29-2012, 08:14 PM
nice going mark & joe, wish i could have gone with you guys. i did get to bbq some more of that leopard shark & made some awesome striper ceviche, while hanging out pool side with some margaritas....so it wasn't all bad, lol.
those perch can be a blast, especially when you get into a good bite. i really enjoy using a c-rig for them, but tossing those lures gets you into the larger fish (and the larger perch too). it's too bad you didn't have any luck with the LCs, but at least you didn't lose any, lol. keep throwing them, they work!

flyngby
05-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the addiction!

Best of luck on the next outing!

Steve http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1122.gif

Techtito
05-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Yep....Crack Kills....

murrieta angler
05-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Did you laugh before or after you asked if he was alright...it makes a difference...:Big Grin:
Thanks for the report,
Robert
<><