PDA

View Full Version : Skinner 5/28 Here Kitty Kitty......

P.A.W.
05-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Mr stripey took the day off today so I hit the north shore for LMB. By the time I got to the inlet area I had caught about 10-12 nice ones. Went to the south shore where I had been doing so well the last week or two but it had slowed down quite a bit. OK, Back to the north shore and got a few more and decided to head east and back to the dock. Got to the BIG tulie bed with the big tree hanging over (you know the one?). Thought OK i'll stop here then back to the marina. Tossed the jig and wham! Well the pic tells the story. Oh, 10.5 lbs.

GdHkSet1
05-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Mr stripey took the day off today so I hit the north shore for LMB. By the time I got to the inlet area I had caught about 10-12 nice ones. Went to the south shore where I had been doing so well the last week or two but it had slowed down quite a bit. OK, Back to the north shore and got a few more and decided to head east and back to the dock. Got to the BIG tulie bed with the big tree hanging over (you know the one?). Thought OK i'll stop here then back to the marina. Tossed the jig and wham! Well the pic tells the story. Oh, 10.5 lbs.

Nice job out there Pat. Thanks for the report, your always on the fish there..Soon stripey will meet its fate