PDA

View Full Version : how do you post pics on your own posts?

socalbassboy
05-26-2012, 06:25 PM
ive tried photo bucket but it it wouldnt let me upload...does anyone know any other website?

Viejo
05-26-2012, 08:59 PM
First, you have to create an account on Photobucket. Open the account and use the upload button. When it's uploaded, click on the photo that you wish to present. Click on the URL button and copy the URL. Paste it into the post your are trying to make. Works every time.

TonyLisa
05-26-2012, 11:28 PM
You don't need to send them to photobucket just open it with paint shop and change it to jpeg when you save then upload it

socalbassboy
05-27-2012, 07:15 AM
First, you have to create an account on Photobucket. Open the account and use the upload button. When it's uploaded, click on the photo that you wish to present. Click on the URL button and copy the URL. Paste it into the post your are trying to make. Works every time.

i did that but whenever i click upload nothing happens!

phishin phool
05-27-2012, 08:53 AM
i did that but whenever i click upload nothing happens!
That is strange, I would try the whole process again and create an account. It is kinda a hassle to post pics to PB then here but they come out nice and big. I like using photobucket best of all the other options. If you need any help PM me I'd be glad to help.

Nessie Hunter
05-27-2012, 10:18 AM
I think you have to make an Album first??? Then load the pics into that Album??
Been so long since I started P/B I can remember...
But I have a ton of albums now.
And a couple of junk Albums to load misc pics in.
But I always have to go to an album to Upload. Or they go into whatever album is First in line or current (latest used)....

Once you get the hang of it & process & Steps, Its Great!!!!!

tacklejunkie
05-28-2012, 09:48 AM
He is either missing a driver to support Photbucket (java? Flash? direct-x?) or his computer is too slow or something.
There's a reason for it.
Maybe his browser is preventing pop-ups or his spam filter or something.
Anti-virus?

Did you get a notification from your browser that you are trying to receive a pop-up that you need to approve of or something?

I think there is also a button on there to "try the old uploader" or something along those lines..