PDA

View Full Version : Killin it at eldo

Bassman1414
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
After school on monday I went for an after noon session. I was fishing for bass but I had a trout rod with me. I spotted a pack of huge Blugill. I baited it up with some timbuktu wax worms. In 5 minutes Hook up. It wasn't the best but was ok. Then my dad tried and he caught one a little bigger than me. As soon as I hooked up with our 7th fish I knew it was a slab. I got it in. I put it ont the scale. 1.6 pounder. Thats big for one of the park lakes here. We caught a total of 15 fish. I caught 7 and my dad caught 8. Tight lines guys and good luck fishin. By the way we were in L.A.

troutman27
05-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the report. I think I will hit that place up now on Saturday with my 2wt.
TM27

reelgurlzfish
05-25-2012, 04:27 PM
After school on monday I went for an after noon session. I was fishing for bass but I had a trout rod with me. I spotted a pack of huge Blugill. I baited it up with some timbuktu wax worms. In 5 minutes Hook up. It wasn't the best but was ok. Then my dad tried and he caught one a little bigger than me. As soon as I hooked up with our 7th fish I knew it was a slab. I got it in. I put it ont the scale. 1.6 pounder. Thats big for one of the park lakes here. We caught a total of 15 fish. I caught 7 and my dad caught 8. Tight lines guys and good luck fishin. By the way we were in L.A.

i have been to el dorado a handful if times with little to no luck. maybe in in the wrong spot?! good for you tho :-)