PDA

View Full Version : Camping memorial weekend

ben0606
05-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Took so e vacation from work and will be hitting up corona lake Friday sat and leave on Sunday. Got my boat ready and supplies packed. I just like camping next to the water and fishing all night. On top of that I can beach my boat at my camp site. Anyone going see ya out there

Ben

angelsfan951
05-23-2012, 04:13 PM
good luk out there.. after the price increase i don't think many of us on here will be going to corona any time soon... but post up a report hopefully u catch at least 1 as corona and SARL has been no bueno lately

ben0606
05-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks, hopefully I can limit out the whole time for each day. I'm hoping they still have LE discount which if they didn't I would almost never fish here. Makes me wonder how crowded it will be with the price hike.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-23-2012, 08:37 PM
have fun......its a small fee increase...camping by the water.....its only a few people on this site that want be there...
Took so e vacation from work and will be hitting up corona lake Friday sat and leave on Sunday. Got my boat ready and supplies packed. I just like camping next to the water and fishing all night. On top of that I can beach my boat at my camp site. Anyone going see ya out there

Ben