PDA

View Full Version : Perris Dam by Foot

fish4anything
05-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Does anyone know if you can fish on or by the dam @ Perris? I saw a parking lot by the dam last weekend. Curious if we're allowed to fish in that area as well. Thanks!

sodapop
05-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Yes you can fish the dam at Lake Perris, The first parking lot is closed,
but you can park at Sail Cove.

fish4anything
05-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks, Soda!

The Lone Fisherman
05-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Now that its getting warmer, tread slowly and carefully. Keep an eye out for snakes and rocks that will lean when you step on them. I've broken fingers on both hands due to leaning rocks...

fish4anything
05-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Now that its getting warmer, tread slowly and carefully. Keep an eye out for snakes and rocks that will lean when you step on them. I've broken fingers on both hands due to leaning rocks...

I've always been curious if anyone takes a pellet gun with them just for that purpose (snakes). Is it considered illegal "IF" I come across a snake and kill it? Cali regs can be so stringent sometimes.

parkermann2
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I've always been curious if anyone takes a pellet gun with them just for that purpose (snakes). Is it considered illegal "IF" I come across a snake and kill it? Cali regs can be so stringent sometimes.

to catch or hunt snakes in cali you have to have a fishing license. weird law but thats cali for ya