PDA

View Full Version : Get well letthemfeelthesteelegary

trollmiester
05-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey the stripers are happy now at all california lakes because your not fishing.get well buddy soon.your friend chris

cutbait
05-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey the stripers are happy now at all california lakes because your not fishing.get well buddy soon.your friend chris

No joke Chris!!

Brief hospital stay after a fall which resulted in two broken vertebrae and a sever ankle sprain will surely keep the stripers safe for a few months.

Just glad his buds were there for him to get him to safety.

I may try to get ahold of him tomorrow, don't want to pester the recovery/recoverer.. If I do I will pass on an update. Anyone talk with him in the past day?

Armofisher818
05-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Get well soon buddy we need you to control the population

bones
05-22-2012, 09:14 AM
It will take time to heal from this misfortune but I want to wish the G-MAN a complete recovery ......... Feel better buddy.

You will just have to kill Mr Lineside from a boat for a while. They will NEVER be safe!

fish4anything
05-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Gary!

Jimmy310
05-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Sorry to read about Gary, hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Coefficient13
05-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Dang, bad new. Sorry to hear that. Get well quick, man.

Someone needs to post the pics of how big these fish get :)

TroutOnly
05-22-2012, 12:02 PM
do you mean these,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,with gary on the shelve mr stripeys on vacation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0579xxxxxxx-333333333.jpg

scott e
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Very sorry to hear about that Gary! I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Scott

Coefficient13
05-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Very sorry to hear about that Gary! I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Scott

I wish him a better than complete recovery. They have to be able to install a rod holder.

Technology these days.

sixmilliondollarfishermangary

I hope he receives everyone's well wishes.

trail blazer
05-23-2012, 05:00 PM
I think his phone took a beating in the CRASH,,,,,,,,,,left msgs for him to call as soon as possible.

How bought it HIRO,,,,,,,Hows he doing???????Keep us posted please!

Miss ya GAWY,,,,Get well bro,,praying for ya!

SCOTT

5150fishn
05-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Wow! That really sucks! Sorry to hear about Gary's injurys. I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks everyone, I really mean that...good to know people wish you well when your down (but not out)

Gonna be many more rough days n nights but I'm doing much better than I was a few days ago...I had some screwed up side affects from pain meds but since a recent med change things are more tolerable....

If I spend much more time on my sisters couch I'll have to get a MARIAGE LICENCE FOR THE COUCH : ) HA HA HA

Surgery should not be necessary but I'll see a neuro surgeon speciallist for further evaluation next week...

Most likely will need to wear this brace they gave me for probably 3 months.... (looks like kEVLAR Bulletproof vest)

still suffering but I'll get through it..

Thanks a heap to you all for the well wishes...

I DO meaN THIS:

Go slay some fish...some hawgs...do it...and do it often...it'll make me happy living vicariously through you all...

It'll be a while but I look forward to my return to the carnage..the fish may have some easy going nights for NOW..

BUT
When I return...they will not know I'm coming and think I'm still resting....

THEN

BAM

Hookup !
and the fish will be like.....

WTF ?

Is that him ?

OUCH...that hook sticking out of freddy's lip tells me it's no longer safe : )

Thanks AGAIN everyone...

I really appreciate it...

Go get some in my honor...

PLEASE !

Gary

M@M
05-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Gary, wishing you a speedy recovery, tight lines....

troutdog
06-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Get well Gary, sorry to hear about your misfortune....

TD

scott e
06-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Keep that positive attitude Gary, keep grinding and get well! You are an asset to this board!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-03-2012, 05:03 PM
thanks again to everyone for the good thoughts and kind words....getting better each day..but it's a rough go

Not sure how long it will be befor I return to shedding blood though...gotta be sure I tread lightly and heal properly...

I still look forward to all of your reports and sucesses....I am reliant on you all to go get yo SLAY ON...

If I can't be out there please go and let them know theres no vacation for them (LMAO)

go get em boys : )

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
P.S.
to those who have my phone #..

send me a text so I can lock your # back into my phone....I wasn't able to retrieve the programmed #'s