PDA

View Full Version : Perris 5-18-12 Post Spawn !

bassgrabber1
05-21-2012, 01:15 PM
I went out on TenPoundTrout's new boat on Friday. We got there around 1:30 and someone was on my post spawn spot but we waited an hour or so for them to move. As soon as we hit my spot the action started and didnt stop till around 6....it was a great day and TenPoundTrout caught his PB!!! WTG! I had went out the day before and only caught a few rats in the shallows , that was my clue that the mommas had moved to deeper water. Great finally meeting Fishmounter and Skunked again out there. Enjoy the video because there are some nice fish in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqoB4scnGs&feature=colike

sweetfish
05-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Man, you really have that lake dialed in. Another great video. I amd going to have to forget about Skinner and give Perris a go. If it isn't a holiday weekend, this Sunday would be great. So since the lake lice will be in force looks like Skinner will be the place to go.

Congrats to Carlos on his PB.

bassgrabber1
05-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Man, you really have that lake dialed in. Another great video. I amd going to have to forget about Skinner and give Perris a go. If it isn't a holiday weekend, this Sunday would be great. So since the lake lice will be in force looks like Skinner will be the place to go.

Congrats to Carlos on his PB.

Thanx man.....the Lake Lice will be in full affect from now until the Fall....sux but I fish the lake either way....lol. Thanx for watching.

pigdestroyer
05-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Nice job. Great video.

riverside_angler
05-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Hell Yeah! Doin' good out there. always a pleasure to watch these videos. Let me know when you have an open seat!

Keep the videos coming.

bassgrabber1
05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanx guys...it really was a great day!

fishmounter
05-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes, it was nice meeting you guys, and what a way to break in his boat! Just goes to show you, you don't need a $20,000-$40,000 boat to go out there and catch some really nice bass! Tell Carlos his motor is cute. Haha!

TenPoundTrout
05-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes, it was nice meeting you guys, and what a way to break in his boat! Just goes to show you, you don't need a $20,000-$40,000 boat to go out there and catch some really nice bass! Tell Carlos his motor is cute. Haha!

I'm thinking of airbrushing some flames on it and putting a 1 in front of the 3, hoping it looks a bit more badass. :LOL:
It's a work in progress.

bassgrabber1
05-22-2012, 07:19 AM

bwahahahahaha......My little tin can is even older than his boat...of course you need a bass boat but I would sure like to have one!

fishntime
05-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Sick video bro! I've been fishing the morning bite these past couple days and the bite has been sick. But Im gonna have to fish the afternoon bite. We need to hook up and do a Three hour tour.

FishinMishin
05-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Nice job, your killing them out WTG!

bassgrabber1
05-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Sick video bro! I've been fishing the morning bite these past couple days and the bite has been sick. But Im gonna have to fish the afternoon bite. We need to hook up and do a Three hour tour.
We do need to get together soon anyway for the shirts.....they were shipped yesterday I believe. I went yesterday and the fish weren't in my spot. Caught just some little guys.

boojoo
05-23-2012, 09:47 PM
I went out on TenPoundTrout's new boat on Friday. We got there around 1:30 and someone was on my post spawn spot but we waited an hour or so for them to move. As soon as we hit my spot the action started and didnt stop till around 6....it was a great day and TenPoundTrout caught his PB!!! WTG! I had went out the day before and only caught a few rats in the shallows , that was my clue that the mommas had moved to deeper water. Great finally meeting Fishmounter and Skunked again out there. Enjoy the video because there are some nice fish in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqoB4scnGs&feature=colike

Hey thanks for sharing the video! Very awesome!
! Keep the videos coming!

Rapala17
05-23-2012, 11:04 PM

Cannot agree more, fishmounter! It is not the boat that catches fish; it is the one who is fishing. =)

Bent Rods For Life,
Rapala17

Kelster
05-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice going out there. I wish I could get my tube out to that spot, but HELL no with those Scooby-doo Lake Lice. I'm not looking forward to later in the summer and I have to leave the east end and launch from Bernasconi.
Keep them coming.

phishin phool
05-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Just discovered your vids, Awesome dude!! Had fun watchin them, keep em coming! Thanks for sharing.

M@M
05-26-2012, 11:17 AM
WOW!! Nice video, Thanks. GOOD TIMES!

bassgrabber1
05-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Just discovered your vids, Awesome dude!! Had fun watchin them, keep em coming! Thanks for sharing.
Thanx...cant believe that you just discovered them...lol

WOW!! Nice video, Thanks. GOOD TIMES!
thanx for watching. I may have to slow down on the vids.... every time i go out there now there is someone on my spot and they say they saw my video....aaahhhhggg!!!

bassgrabber1
05-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Cannot agree more, fishmounter! It is not the boat that catches fish; it is the one who is fishing. =)

Bent Rods For Life,
Rapala17

I have always said this....my little boat kicks but out there but a bass boat would make thing easier.

fishboy12
05-26-2012, 12:17 PM
You gotta get out there with Steve and I.

bassgrabber1
05-26-2012, 12:41 PM
You gotta get out there with Steve and I.
hahaha.....You know when I go out ...let me know!