PDA

View Full Version : North to South Lake 2012 - FNN Special Offer

Sierra_Smitty
05-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Howdy all....

Over the past several years Parchers Resort has extended a special discount to the FNN folks for a weekend in June. This year we have decided to do the same.

Here is the special...
Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free in any cabin between June 6th and June 11th.
There is a free pancake breakfast for all FNN folks staying at the resort on Friday June 8th and we have a Tri-Tip and Chicken BBQ dinner on Saturday night available by reservation for $15.95. We'll be hosting a small raffle also after dinner - it's always a lot of fun.

We have boat discounts at South Lake on Friday and there has never been a better year to fish South Lake as last week we put in the largest single stocking of trophy fish in the 4 to 6 + lb range we've ever done. This stocking included fish pushing the double digits, not to mention all the holdovers to 10+lbs from last year's trophy stocking courtesy of Southern California Edison. Big fish this season was caught 5/17/12 and weighed in at 9lbs 15oz. It's a good year to be fishin' South Lake.

If anyone is interested, please email or call us to inquire about availability.
760-873-4177 or reservations@parchersresort.net

Feel free to look at our website for information on cabin types and styles as well as lots of pictures of the area and fishing information.
www.ParchersResort.net

Sierrally,
Smitty

Koshaw
05-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks again Smitty!!! Be great to see you up there again. My group is set an we got Me, CH, Norm, Theron, Melissa etc going!

greg
05-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Count me in. I'll be staying with Koshaw. Looking forward to some great tubing up in the Bishop Basin!