PDA

View Full Version : A few first's on 5.12.12

joetro474
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
I had a few first's on Saturday. I caught a fish of my first cast of the day. I caught my first small mouth. I fished a private lake for the first time. I caught double digit worth of fish. There something about a non-pressured lake that is fablous. I went to help may dad clean out his fathers place in lake arrowhead. Rather than driving on saturday two hours i decided to go the night before so i could hit the lake early in the morning. Started fishing around 6 am. First cast fish on. LMB. My phone was acting screwy and my camera is in the shop so no pic. It wasnt that big anyways. A few cast later I had another bite but got too excited and missed it. A little while later I got my first small Mouth. Fished til about 9 Am and left to start working on the house when my pops showed up. I caught 3 and missed a couple. After lunch my brother and I went down to the dock to try again. I caught 7 more during that time. All fish were about the same size nothing huge. 2 LMB 8 Small mouths. I probably lost another 6 because of bad hooksets. I had a great time. All caught on weightless senko in natural shad color. I tried two other lures but the senko on the fall was the ticket. 6 bass were CR and 4 were CPR.

FSHNLIC
05-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Congrats on the firsts!!! Sounds like a good day at the lake

FELIPE
05-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Awesome day for sure man good goin...