PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Park-Anyone know when they last stocked

alanizfam
05-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Have been on a leave of absence from fishing with the new born but hoping that apollo is still getting stocked so i can get my fix in. Thanks for the update

bassfishing24/7
05-14-2012, 09:33 PM
I believe trout season is over so its time to welcome the kittys(catfish)!

denthedad59
05-15-2012, 01:51 PM
The last stocking that I know of was for the kid's derby which was on May 4th. I stopped by after the derby and watched people walking out with buckets of fish. I fished for a little while and got one strong bite...the guy standing right next to me got hit on both his poles at the same time...then nothing. The fish that were left were not biting...I think it just got too hot. I did see a nice 4-5 lb trout cruising about ten feet out. I would bet that place is fished out by now...at least for trout anyway. Anybody know when they start stocking the kitty fish at Apollo?? Back in the 80's when they used to leave the place open 24/7 we used to go night fishing for the cats during the summer month's.

alanizfam
05-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks Guys well I never tried fishing for catfish, Just got lucky one day that he went for my worm..lol... any recommendations for trying to get the Kittys. Does anyone know when they plan on stocking the Cats.

fishinarteest
05-23-2012, 09:36 PM
from what i heard kittys dont get stocked in there anymore. I went like 3xs last summer and the lake was dead, not a fish in the water at all.