PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip sat half day katfish kill t/o and will

TroutOnly
05-12-2012, 09:57 PM
i got a call for a fish report ,then to save a day for a reg client. will had to come late so i hit the lake and did some trolling scouting for bait and stripey schools.will got there with some fresh bait and off we went we trolled out to the bait area ,getting stripeys here and there . dropped anchor and went to work, we wacked two limits of stripers and a couple stripers,the breeze kept the temp real nice, i'm just glad will brought his bigazz ice chest,,,thank you will for using my guide serice again.....................THE KAT KILLING TODAY WAS DEDICATED TO CHRIS TROLLMIESTER HAGOPIAN WHO IS ONE OF MY CATFISHING HERO'S,,,,,,,AND I KNOW AS I RIGHT THIS REPORT HE IS UP AT ISABELLA PUTTING THE SMACKDOWN ON THE CA,TS THE TROUT THE CRAPPIES THE BLUEGILLS THIS SLAY TODAY WAS FOR YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0585xxxxxxxxx------1111111111111.jpg

CAPT'N
05-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Another satisfied customer.

Nice job Bob !

Fishin Magician
05-13-2012, 07:25 AM
You are right Bob. Trollmeister was putting the hurt on the fish up here. It was a pleasure fishing with him.
Going to have to plan my Pyramid trip soon. Looks like things are heating up there too. Decisions, decisions.

trollmiester
05-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Bob i am flatered.Your a good friend buddy and its nice to talk on the phone while were fishing diffrent lakes.If you work hard you get lucky ,i always say.Keep up the good reports.