PDA

View Full Version : late lagoon report

qaze0
05-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Respected Fishermen

Well after reading Gary's reports on the lagoon, me and friend decided to hit the lagoon last Saturday "Supermoon". We arrived around 10 pm, after the crowds leave of course, smashed some black coffee and started to throw the 12 inch Mann's worm while my partner was using black. I was throwing the grape color "big fish, big bait". Sorry guys can’t figure out how to upload pictures anyways’. We caught a 7.2 and 4.10 LMB. The place had some die hard bass guys out there, maybe locals as i don't live near there so i envy those that do. The lake is a true gem. It’s always produced for me so I have much respect for that place. The weather was around 52 degrees (sweater weather). That place is only going to get better as the weather warms up. O and that place has big fish in it but one has to work it especially when it gets a lot of pressure during the day. Thanks for play by play on your report Gary it was reel gripping .

P.S good luck guys and Gary" pencil me in as well.

DarkShadow
05-14-2012, 03:14 PM
orá! qaze.

Good to see you're back to chasing them green bass.

Got your PM too. Hilarious stuff, bro. Good to see you've been on that bite for a while now.

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Congrats on the catches.... way ta go..

PM me and I'll send you my e-mail so U can send me the pictures....and I'll upload them to your post for you..

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-15-2012, 03:56 PM
send me da PM and I'll post da pics.....