PDA

View Full Version : Gracias Amigos y Amiga

Fishnfun
05-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I hit the Pudd today. Decided to dedicate the day to fly fishing only. Thank you to the 3 amigos for letting me crash their party. VIVID_FLY gave me some great pointers on the fly line rod tip wiggle and answering the phone on my roll casts. Big thanks to the Fishing Queen for being her usual charming self, showing me around the lake hot spots, and hunting down the fly guys. I must have caught 58 fish today.

Edit - OOPS! Typo error. Please remove the number 5 from my fish catch count.

I'll catch more next time.

Kelster
05-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Good luck on the next trip.

VIVID_FLY
05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Nice hook ups there at the PUDD ... thanks for letting me catch a fish on your fly rod ... brings back the memories.... Crash again soon

Sublime-Steve
05-09-2012, 10:56 PM
nice.. 58 sounds better you should have kept it.. lol

Fishnfun
05-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Nice hook ups there at the PUDD ... thanks for letting me catch a fish on your fly rod ... brings back the memories.... Crash again soon

Next time I see you at Pudd, I'll have my $400 gold accented Daiwa tenkara rod ready to put the hurt on some nice panfish. Good luck out there today.

Fishnfun
05-10-2012, 04:09 PM
nice.. 58 sounds better you should have kept it.. lol

Probably take me the entire year to make the 58 number. But, I'll keep trying.

The Fishing Queen
05-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I must have caught 58 fish today.

Edit - OOPS! Typo error. Please remove the number 5 from my fish catch count.

I'll catch more next time.

:LOL:, you are so funny! I love the editing part! 'Fishnfun' you are very welcome! Anytime you want to fish with us again, just send us a message, I can meet and pick you up from the park and ride.

VIVID_FLY
05-12-2012, 08:34 PM
hey charlie you can meet me at the park n ride .. we can hike in ...i can show you the shortcuts to Sailboat Cove...

:LOL:, you are so funny! I love the editing part! 'Fishnfun' you are very welcome! Anytime you want to fish with us again, just send us a message, I can meet and pick you up from the park and ride.

Fishnfun
05-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Anytime you want to fish with us again, just send us a message, I can meet and pick you up from the park and ride.

hey charlie you can meet me at the park n ride .. we can hike in ...i can show you the shortcuts to Sailboat Cove...

Time, time, time. I've got to find the time to get out to the Pudd again. Thank you both for your offers. I'll PM you guys once I know when I can get out there and we'll hook up for some fly/tenkara action. I want to catch a nice bass like the Fishing Queen!