PDA

View Full Version : 5/6/2012 monter Bass and new PB

FishinMishin
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
my buddy and I decided to hit up perris for some fishing plus just finish the boat up do to a leaking gas tank (the was hell) so we got there about7:30am launched the boat unhook it from the trailer turn the key, nothing try it again "NOTHING" check the battary it was good, clean it off reconnected it, as I turn the key saying to myself "come on babie come on....... start" but NOTHING:EyePop::Twisted::Crying: so I had my buddy pull use up to parking lot. I check the starter clean out the connection and reconected it, Nothing tryed jumping the starter Nothing! what the hell! told my buddy I started the boat up Friday and it ran great. I said hell with it we going fishing so we park the boat in the marine rented a boat.
so by time we get to the spot it was about 9-9:30 started fishing we see shad breaking the water but nothing move spot to spot nothing, we ended up at east end my buddy put on black-blue-purple senko he throw it in BAM! fish on, skunk is off for him, move to another spot BAM! another fish for my buddy I'm saying to myself what the @#%* is going on, Tim looks at me "you what a senko" with smirk look on is face I said yes "can I please have one":Envious: so I put on the next cast BAM! I hooked up I was so:Big Grin: I mean the fish wasn't big Like 1-2lbs move to another spot BAM! Tim hooked on to a nice one 3-3.5lbs.
then we fished for hour for nothing just sitting around it about 2:30-3pm wind was blowing the boat around the senko worm not working anymore I looked in my bag pulled out a crank bait that got at wal-mart from watching Kevin van dam use in one of his shows.
I tie it on throw it out maybe 5th cast BAM! set the hook then she came up an jump Tim and I was like @#$% that monter fish, she took me around the boat over the anchor line back to side of the boat she jump again I was like no no no don't come off please! please! just like a little girl. so got her next to the boat Tim with trout net I told him she not going to fit lip her LIP HER! so we both was on one side of the boat almost fip the boat but manage to pull her in nice nice solid 10lbs.

thx for your time "FISH ON!"

Rapala17
05-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Great catch!!! That is a monster Bass, just like the two I caught recently! Great job out there on the rental. Hope your boat works next time.

Bent Rods For Life,
Rapala17

bassgrabber1
05-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Congrats on your PB....wtg!!

adiablo420
05-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Wwwoooowww.. Nice catch.. Thanks for the report

tree
05-08-2012, 05:35 PM
WOOOOOOOW! Nice catch! congrats on the PB!

one time
05-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Dayummm nice fish

jeepnkal
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Great report and very nice fish! If you dont mind me asking, did you weigh her with a scale or are you guesstimating her weight?

fishmounter
05-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Very cool! Congrats! Maybe it was a good thing that your motor wouldn't start!

tagg27
05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
WTG on the PB...nice fish...good luck the the boat...I know how frustrating that is.

Sandman_Tracker
05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Nice fish! Seems like more and more, I'm reading that the big fish are being pulled out of Perris....oops, I mean DVL..lol

You must have put on the Strike King Shad with the chartreuse stripe? They seem to like that there...

FishinMishin
05-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Great report and very nice fish! If you dont mind me asking, did you weigh her with a scale or are you guesstimating her weight?

No I didn't have a scale but i measure her with a stringer i had in my bag and tied it. when i got home measure it out and she 25" long and 19" round there was two formula I got on the net is (lenght x Girth x Girth /800) second one is (lenght x lenght x Girth/1,200) so one said 11.28lbs and other one said 9.89lbs so I said I'll call it 10lbs

FishinMishin
05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Nice fish! Seems like more and more, I'm reading that the big fish are being pulled out of Perris....oops, I mean DVL..lol

You must have put on the Strike King Shad with the chartreuse stripe? They seem to like that there...

KVD 2.5 gray/white