PDA

View Full Version : I Have a new best lake (IRVINE) went today for trout!!!!

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Woke up at 6 am...told my wife i want to go fishing...she said "are you leaving me" so you know what that means...ok honey you want to go fishing with me LOL...We get to the lake around 8 am..had over the limit by 11.30.....was cold in the am..sun came out around 11.00...great day with wife...My brother with his boat got his limit too...my wife got her first trout....

TaperSteve
05-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the fan club! Way to go on the good day of fishing with the wife....

TS

troutdog
05-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Congrats on a great day!

TD

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-06-2012, 09:41 PM
i see your point now........that breakfast burrito was so good...i could have double limit if wanted too...
Welcome to the fan club! Way to go on the good day of fishing with the wife....

TS

Hitts0n
05-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Hheheheheehehe we finally got you to get HOOKED onto our lake!
See I been trying to get you out here and fish with us ! Now,its on !
Hopefully we see youa t the next gatherings and events! Slay on !
Good job getting the family on fish !!

trollmiester
05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
THATS FUNNY I SAW YOU AT THE CL;EANING STATION NEXT TO BOAT RAMP WITH GIANT SMILES,( i thought the lakers had won the championship) lolol.Man your boat sure was shiney.Yea that was one of the most wide open bites i had seen in a long time.Iwent down the flats everybody was hooked up. west shore red clay cliffs,mid lake bouy line did not matter. I was the only one trolling everybody baiting down with three foot leader.Glad you had a good time,ya all come bak now ya here. lololol

5150fishn
05-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Glad you the family had a great time. Now you know why many of us love this lake. The fishing is great and the staff are top notch. Hope to see you at our next event.

fishfnatic
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Awesome to hear you had a good time out at the Vine. You can now understand why this is also my favorite lake. lol.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-07-2012, 04:42 PM
next time say hi...funny thing was every time i was bring up my fish this huge bass kept chasing my fish lol
THATS FUNNY I SAW YOU AT THE CL;EANING STATION NEXT TO BOAT RAMP WITH GIANT SMILES,( i thought the lakers had won the championship) lolol.Man your boat sure was shiney.Yea that was one of the most wide open bites i had seen in a long time.Iwent down the flats everybody was hooked up. west shore red clay cliffs,mid lake bouy line did not matter. I was the only one trolling everybody baiting down with three foot leader.Glad you had a good time,ya all come bak now ya here. lololol

Rot8
05-07-2012, 09:27 PM
next time say hi...funny thing was every time i was bring up my fish this huge bass kept chasing my fish lol

How funny. We saw that huge bass chasing our trout also. My buddy tried to get him interested in a lure, but he wouldn't strike. We were the two guys fishing right next to you and saw that cormorant trying to eat that trout you caught. What a crack-up! Anyways, you were right. What a great Wide Open Day. We limited out around 11:00 am...action galore.

Nice lookin' boat...glad you limited out also.

fish on'

rot8

OC ANGLER
05-07-2012, 09:42 PM
sounds like a awesome day ! good going on the limits !

Hometown
05-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I am glad you enjoyed My Lake Just Kidding.There is plenty of fish in Irvine for every one and top notch staff 4 sure.Hope to see you there soon.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
35093i have some pics of you guys in action......the bird bit my fish...that was funny
How funny. We saw that huge bass chasing our trout also. My buddy tried to get him interested in a lure, but he wouldn't strike. We were the two guys fishing right next to you and saw that cormorant trying to eat that trout you caught. What a crack-up! Anyways, you were right. What a great Wide Open Day. We limited out around 11:00 am...action galore.

Nice lookin' boat...glad you limited out also.

fish on'

rot8

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
i want some cats.....
I am glad you enjoyed My Lake Just Kidding.There is plenty of fish in Irvine for every one and top notch staff 4 sure.Hope to see you there soon.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
UL poles are the best....when i looked up and my pole was bent to the max[.....i jump so fast, my was scared...lolQUOTE=OC ANGLER;604774]sounds like a awesome day ! good going on the limits ![/QUOTE]

OC ANGLER
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
ya catchin on UL are lots of fun .... I have a 5ft daiwa spinmatic UL with a shimano sienna 500 on 2lb test and I love catching on that thing . I just pulled up a 7 1/2lb carp this past weekend on it .

Perris Bluegill Chaser
05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
going Monday...who will be there..........
ya catchin on UL are lots of fun .... I have a 5ft daiwa spinmatic UL with a shimano sienna 500 on 2lb test and I love catching on that thing . I just pulled up a 7 1/2lb carp this past weekend on it .