PDA

View Full Version : Prado 5-6-12

t3rry
05-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Me and wifey decided to go to Prado Lake for a little date. She doesn't fish but she wanted to try so we went with a light spinning setup and my usual. We were only there for about 2 hours I spent most of my time freeing the lures she snagged on the vegetation. No fish accounted for but she had couple short bites. I was testing out a new flipping setup but no luck. There was a decked out bass boat there so I figure he already got to the fish in the area we were in. It was fun watching her fish for bass. The insane winds made it difficult for her but she still had fun. I think the gusts were upto 25+ mph, some crazy winds. I'll be out there bright and early tomorrow and I'll have a chance to fish seriously. I'll post a report after the day is over.

dkinla
05-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow tough conditions for any newbie! Good for her for sticking it out and still having a good time!

t3rry
05-06-2012, 09:36 PM
She said the funniest thing on the way home. " I really had fun catching foliage " She actually had fun getting hung up... mainly because I had to deal with it but I think we have a bass master classic champion in the making here. She actually enjoys getting hung up trying to catch them bass haha.

wrestlefish
05-07-2012, 08:08 AM
She said the funniest thing on the way home. " I really had fun catching foliage " She actually had fun getting hung up... mainly because I had to deal with it but I think we have a bass master classic champion in the making here. She actually enjoys getting hung up trying to catch them bass haha.

Sound like she is a keeper :) Any female that loves to fish is awesome in my book!!:EyePop: