PDA

View Full Version : Guide duty half day sat half day sun with the boy scouts bass and cats

TroutOnly
05-06-2012, 03:54 PM
after doing a half day trip with will ,i got wills fish on ice and he was on the road,next thing i had to do was find a parking spot then scope out the area for a palce for the group to fish. i found the area then went up to the gate ,i found tammy and talked some about the crew she hooked us up with some night crawlers for the afternoon session,THANK YOU VERY MUCH TAMMY. next thing i knew drew pulled up i showed him were to talk and we started getting gear to the waters edge.the troops started to arrive i was rigging and baiting and casting faster than a human should move ,but i had to stay ahead of the crew because at times there was big pileups at my ice cheast were i was working at light speed untangling messes showing different kids and dads all kinds of different things, thank god i had a monster power drink left in the ice chest . the boys were catching bass and we had some break offs on large catfish,its hard working the deck of 30 people all at once but the sun started to set and the crew slowly broke up and headed to there camp grounds for the night. sunday morning bright and early they cooked there breakfast broke camp and came down for the morning session ,it was a little easier, more bass were coming in and more catfish break offs to many farm jobs but just the lack of not knowing the do's and dont's of a fight with a big fish,,,,,,,,thank you drew and the scout group and thank you tammy,,,,,,,,i will see you soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,bob

Hitts0n
05-06-2012, 11:15 PM
How deep are the cats? Man its on ! Thanks for reporting !!!
Oh..the report...lol
Good man getting the bait n wait...umm...folks on some fish !! Lol

TroutOnly
05-07-2012, 12:52 PM
in the channel up by the main gate,,,,,,,,,,NOW THAT I TOLD YOU ARMANDO NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS A PRIVATE JOKE FROM THE BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
05-07-2012, 06:21 PM
The MASTAAAA.s/o!

T/B

cutbait
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Bob the scout leader?? LMAO!!!

trollmiester
05-07-2012, 09:31 PM
NO BODY WORKS,I MEAN FISHES AS HARD AS YOU. THREE GUIDE TRIPS IN COUPLE OF DAYS THATS GREAT BUDDY.tHANX FOR THE ON THE WATER REPORTS BY PHONE,I BET U MADE MANY PEOPLE HAPPY WITH THEIR FIRST CATCH. I LIKE THE DIFFRENT SPECIESCAUHGT. THANX NEVER MANY REPORTS LATELY.

Hitts0n
05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
NO BODY WORKS,I MEAN FISHES AS HARD AS YOU. THREE GUIDE TRIPS IN COUPLE OF DAYS THATS GREAT BUDDY.tHANX FOR THE ON THE WATER REPORTS BY PHONE,I BET U MADE MANY PEOPLE HAPPY WITH THEIR FIRST CATCH. I LIKE THE DIFFRENT SPECIESCAUHGT. THANX NEVER MANY REPORTS LATELY.

Trolly i'm going to call u soon....

Hitts0n
05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
in the channel up by the main gate,,,,,,,,,,NOW THAT I TOLD YOU ARMANDO NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS A PRIVATE JOKE FROM THE BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

They are still there......I wonder why.I need to study my home lakes more....

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
way ta go with those kids Bob....

Gotta lotta luv for helping the kiddies out...the fish gods luv that stuff..

Good work my brutha