PDA

View Full Version : howd the water look today?

Matt_Magnone
05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
havent been able to get out on the water the last 3 days. what does the water look like? im aware of the algae, but im curious if it started grouping up today or slicked out? very surprised at the weights today. thought it was gonna be huge.

whopperstopper
05-05-2012, 09:45 PM
There's some small balls here and there and its sticking to all the branches on the trees but not too bad the fish were on the chew though with the fog in the morning we came in 4th out of 34 boats:Razz: 19.85 with 1lb about seperating 4th 3rd 2nd 1st,very tight and exciting my first Nbw tournament, absoultly loved it You guys are great...one fish on the T.T ,drop shotin the rest..culling by 8am it was great....pressure off and just start upgrading.. Thanks for putting on a great event

Matt_Magnone
05-05-2012, 10:25 PM
There's some small balls here and there and its sticking to all the branches on the trees but not too bad the fish were on the chew though with the fog in the morning we came in 4th out of 34 boats:Razz: 19.85 with 1lb about seperating 4th 3rd 2nd 1st,very tight and exciting my first Nbw tournament, absoultly loved it You guys are great...one fish on the T.T ,drop shotin the rest..culling by 8am it was great....pressure off and just start upgrading.. Thanks for putting on a great event

awesome job man!!! stay consistent! the quality fell off a little from what my friends were saying the day before. glad you guys stuck with it and found some good ones. always fun when you get it figured out early and get to start having fun the rest of the day getting to pick and choose what bite you want to follow. everyone at NBW and last chance always appreciate the kind words. if it werent for all you guys that support us; there wouldnt be an "us". dont know if they told you but the first night event is coming up fast. june 16th. if you havent fished them; they're so much fun. always fun when you can throw the swimmer start to finish ALLLL night long and stick em! :Twisted: