PDA

View Full Version : Peck road sucks

M6teenbam
05-02-2012, 10:13 PM
It sucks it's a waste of time. It sucks.

bassfishing24/7
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Lol.im a local to Peck and it sux to get skunked there,but the last two months were killer thanks to the heavy rain.all the action has died down lately :(

M6teenbam
05-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Lol.im a local to Peck and it sux to get skunked there,but the last two months were killer thanks to the heavy rain.all the action has died down lately :(

This lake makes me feel like I suck. And I have a friend that fishes there every day and he's been sucking. It don't really suck, ot looks promising but not even one bite so it pissede off.

smokehound
05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
You just caught it at a bad time. I've seen lots of nice bass caught there. give it another chance some time.

bassfishing24/7
05-03-2012, 12:05 AM
This lake makes me feel like I suck. And I have a friend that fishes there every day and he's been sucking. It don't really suck, ot looks promising but not even one bite so it pissede off.
If ur friend fishes there every day he should know where all the good spots r at,im pretty sure i have met him there....

Breaking Bass
05-03-2012, 08:09 AM
It took me about 5 or 6 outings before I got dialed into certain spots and understanding certain structure areas. Anyways....d/s morning dawn robos worked for me the last few outings. Another buddy of mine caught a hog on an Arkie's grub. GL out there.

Danny300
05-04-2012, 03:40 PM
you suck, not the lake lol

M6teenbam
05-04-2012, 07:41 PM

We can do this any lake, any time, any amount of cash. Then we will see who sucks. Number of bass or number of weight. It don't matter to me. When ever your ready to see how much I suck let me know.

Cartman
05-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Very good description. And it looks so promising. It's one of those lakes you want to say, "There ain't no fish in there," even though you know there are. I live in Pasadena, so I stop by once in a while instead of driving all the way to the Pudd, and I now what you mean. I feel stupid after fishing there. There is a spot there where I have consistently seen really big carp jumping, and I tell myself I can go there and catch one, but I can't get up the nerve.

t3rry
05-04-2012, 09:25 PM

It's not too far from Legg Lake so I'm sure the same traffic that goes to Legg Lake will pressure Peck Road. Is there a lot of vegetation to fish? I couldn't really tell based on satellite photo's so I never really opted to go there.

BUSTER124
05-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Calmate, M6teen,,,

smokinflies
05-05-2012, 11:25 AM
LMAO!!!

Hey wasup danny. Still chasing those walleyes?

We can do this any lake, any time, any amount of cash. Then we will see who sucks. Number of bass or number of weight. It don't matter to me. When ever your ready to see how much I suck let me know.

Battle it out at Peck Rd Lake, guys.

Rabbito
05-05-2012, 03:19 PM

Peck Road, tomorrow

M6teenbam
05-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Calmate, M6teen,,,

Lol that's funny huh.
I'll be at pudd stone tomorrow. Peck road next time. My friend got caught by fish and game today with no license and it was his birthday.

M6teenbam
05-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Calmate, M6teen,,,

Lol that's funny huh.
I'll be at pudd stone tomorrow. Peck road next time. My friend got caught by fish and game today with no license and it was his birthday.

Danny300
05-06-2012, 06:32 AM
LMAO!!!

Hey wasup danny. Still chasing those walleyes?

Season don't open up til the 12...but i've been hooking up on them & pike like crazy while trying to get crappie. The bass have been kind of slow tho :(

Bro, take a chill pill. I'm only messing with you....And, just to let you know. I own Peck Rd. :)

Cartman
05-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Lol that's funny huh.

That's sad...sad but dumb. Incidentally, how much is the fine for not having a license? Had he left it in the car, or did he just not have one?

bassfishing24/7
05-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I was there with a friend and got checked for lic,i think i saw ur friend getting the ticket cuz he was sitting On a bench next to the dfg truck....mala suerte.....

M6teenbam
05-06-2012, 10:30 AM
That's sad...sad but dumb. Incidentally, how much is the fine for not having a license? Had he left it in the car, or did he just not have one?

No he did not have one at all. And I don't know why, he works at sport chalet.

HBAR
05-06-2012, 11:08 AM
No he did not have one at all. And I don't know why, he works at sport chalet.

Ok now thats just plain stupid, he works where you can buy one and didn't sorry to say, yeah he was asking for it!

CL SmooV
05-06-2012, 09:21 PM
.And, just to let you know. I own Peck Rd. :)

Hey D Gangster I beg to differ my brutha.......I've found a helluva pattern at the peck dude. Haven't skunked there in my past dozen or so trips.....when you come back to the west side we gotta visit!

Send some pics of some shish you been catching out there.

Smoov

Carptain_Bao
05-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey D Gangster I beg to differ my brutha.......I've found a helluva pattern at the peck dude. Haven't skunked there in my past dozen or so trips.....when you come back to the west side we gotta visit!

Send some pics of some shish you been catching out there.

Smoov

If it doesn't bother you I would really like to do some bass fishing with u at peck CL since it's just like ten mins away from where I live.

Bao

bassfishing24/7
05-06-2012, 11:17 PM
If it doesn't bother you I would really like to do some bass fishing with u at peck CL since it's just like ten mins away from where I live.

Bao

pming u Bao....

silversx
06-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Peck road does suck donkey balls. Was out there few days ago after work and the water was crystal clear and filled with baby bass.

Problem is where the fugg are the big bass. It's like they all died after giving birth.

The baby bass keeps ******* with my lure. Wanna drop shot? *** no. If your robo sits there more than 1 min all you grt back is the worm head on the hook.

And then when you think you got a bite no it's thr baby bass boiling on your line where it meets the water. So if you did get bit you wouldn't know it cuz you ask yourself is it a big bass or is it 8 baby bass eating my shiet at the same time.

*** this lake :D