PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy 3rd grip rod holster at

thecalihookup
05-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Where can I buy 3rd grip rod holster at.

bman90278
05-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Give Sav On Tackle a call, they used to have lots of them there.

b

thecalihookup
05-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Give Sav On Tackle a call, they used to have lots of them there.

b

I called Savonarola tackle and they have no invatory any more suggestions

Cartman
05-11-2012, 08:35 AM
I called Savonarola tackle and they have no invatory any more suggestions

I bought mine online. I just now googled it hoping to give you a hand, and it was not easy finding one. In fact, I only found one. Cabelas carries it, but they list it as "sold out"
, and I only found one other one, and that was up for bid on ebay (five days remaining, 0 bids.) They seem to have lost their domain (www.3rdgrip.com). but they have a phone number listed. I'm not looking for one myself, so I didn't bother calling. Maybe they're going out of business.

paintnfish
05-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Where can I buy 3rd grip rod holster at.

I have one... bring me a few green monster's and its yours (LAX)

FishinElectrician
01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Forgive me for opening up an old thread, but seeing as how surf fishing is extremely popular on FNN, I wanted to let anyone whos interested know that Joy Fishing Tackle has some 3rd Grip holsters in stock for $24.99. You know I had to get mine!!!

Joy Fishing Tackle is located on Santa Monica Blvd, in between Vermont and Normandie.

Joy Fishing Tackle
4918 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90004
(323)664-0808

Homefish
01-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I got me some!!!!

FishinElectrician
01-24-2013, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I got me some!!!!Nice! $24.99, right?

I dont know how hes gettin em, but the last time I went he had even more than the first time I went. He probably has a stash of them hidden somewhere.

Homefish
01-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Yes, $24.99 + shipping. I think they might be selling on this website that seems to be associated to Joy Fishing. It's www.Abupro.com. They have them on there as a new hot item. There's not much English on the website, so I couldn't figure out how to order them over the website so I just called the store.

FishinElectrician
01-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Yeah, thats one thing about the people at Joy. Their English isnt very fluent, but heck, that can be said for 90% of Californians nowadays!!! LOL. What they lack in English speaking abilities, though, they make up for in great customer service and satisfaction. If youre ever in the Koreatown/Hollywood area of L.A., give em a try!

m2oz90277
01-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah, thats one thing about the people at Joy. Their English isnt very fluent, but heck, that can be said for 90% of Californians nowadays!!! LOL. What they lack in English speaking abilities, though, they make up for in great customer service and satisfaction. If youre ever in the Koreatown/Hollywood area of L.A., give em a try!

Went there today and they are all sold out. Maybe he didn't want to go to the back of the store for his secret stash. However, he did ask me if I was interested in a used one since he has two that he currently uses. Wow, what a nice gesture and reinforces your comment about their great customer service and satisfaction.

FishinElectrician
01-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Went there today and they are all sold out. Maybe he didn't want to go to the back of the store for his secret stash. However, he did ask me if I was interested in a used one since he has two that he currently uses. Wow, what a nice gesture and reinforces your comment about their great customer service and satisfaction.Im sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you didnt drive far to see them. I also hope you can believe me that I was joking when I said he must have a hidden stash somewhere. Hes not the type of person to hoard items from potential customers, bro.

m2oz90277
01-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Im sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you didnt drive far to see them. I also hope you can believe me that I was joking when I said he must have a hidden stash somewhere. Hes not the type of person to hoard items from potential customers, bro.

I figured you were joking. He actually double-checked a few aisles to make sure his other employee didn't overlook it. Very friendly. Thanks.

LbcLakers
01-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I've been looking around for one too. If anyone has one they want to sell new/used pm me if you want to sell it..