PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Waders!!

murrieta angler
04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
After heading out this weekend for some uneventful fishing, I decided it was time to retire my waders...:Rolls Eyes:
They had so many leaks, I was spending more time thinking about the water in the boots than fishing..:Sad:
So, that being said, time to buy some new ones...:Big Grin:
I don't think I'll get the same brand, too many problems from the manufacturer...:mad:
I guess I'll be hitting the surf in shorts for a bit...:Wink:
Robert
<><

smokehound
04-30-2012, 08:43 PM
After heading out this weekend for some uneventful fishing, I decided it was time to retire my waders...:Rolls Eyes:
They had so many leaks, I was spending more time thinking about the water in the boots than fishing..:Sad:
So, that being said, time to buy some new ones...:Big Grin:
I don't think I'll get the same brand, too many problems from the manufacturer...:mad:
I guess I'll be hitting the surf in shorts for a bit...:Wink:
Robert
<>< Just dont try that in the harbor. :LOL: Those isopods, man. They'll rip your balls apart.

iLLest
05-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Robertooooooo!
Those waders were done.
After using crazy glue, gum, stucco, duct tape and that white substance they had on them last time :Shocked: for no success, I knew they werent going to make it.
They brought you great success though, give them a proper burial. :LOL:

Which Way Out
05-01-2012, 06:49 AM
A sad day indeed:Bawling:

fishfinder
05-03-2012, 08:44 PM
I bought a wetsuit and use that. I never go surf fishing in the winter so its not cold, but you do get wet. also have booties to go with them. when i am done fishing, its time for a little body surfing.