PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay, Mammoth, Loop, Condo, Cabin....

bassoholic
04-29-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm heading up to the Sierra area May 3rd and coming home on Sunday the 6th. We aren't taking the motorhome this year and are looking to stay somewhere affordable. Anyone have any ideas or deals? I usually fish the loop or Convict/Crowley, just depends on usually where we stay. Might take the clubs and golf in Mammoth as well. Thanks for the input guys!

MexicanPistachio
04-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Mammoth sierra online is the place to go for condos. They don't charge $125+ for processing.

kingfish2
04-29-2012, 05:38 PM
I agree with above nice condos In any size you need

riverside_angler
04-29-2012, 05:58 PM
call Gull lake and rent out one of the rooms that is right there in that big cabin. there are units as big as 2 bedrooms there with full kitchen, etc. it's close to the lake, right next to the shops for the ladies and a quick drive from mammoth. Basik!

bassoholic
04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
call Gull lake and rent out one of the rooms that is right there in that big cabin. there are units as big as 2 bedrooms there with full kitchen, etc. it's close to the lake, right next to the shops for the ladies and a quick drive from mammoth. Basik!

Ladies?? lol....I don't allow ladies to go fishing with me. Take some notes...lol. I'll check out that Mammoth Sierra online.....thanks