PDA

View Full Version : Clear lake question

phildampier
04-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I from so. cal and going to meet a friend at clear lake at the end of May. I am going to get there a day before my friend and his boat. I want to do some catfishing besides the bass fishing we are going to do when he gets there. Any suggestions on where to go from shore and maybe even the boat if the bass aren't biting? Bait ? etc. We are staying in Nice. Anything will help.

lives2fish
04-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Post your question on www.catfished.com/forum/ and you will get more answers in addition to mine.

1) The Indian Beach Resort on hwy 20 about 3 miles west of Clearlake Oaks. They have fishing a private fishing dock that you can fish on for about $10/day.

2) Heading west on Hwy 20, about a mile before Clearlake Oaks, turn left onto Hwy53. Head down about 7-8 miles and take the Lakeshore Drive exit. Turn right at the exit and about 1 mile in, turn left on Ball Park Drive. You will see some parking and two long pier for public fishing.

hookup
05-02-2012, 10:51 AM
i doubt you should have a problem with the bass bite up there its the best fishery in the whole country

phildampier
05-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Thank you for the info.

Post your question on www.catfished.com/forum/ and you will get more answers in addition to mine.

1) The Indian Beach Resort on hwy 20 about 3 miles west of Clearlake Oaks. They have fishing a private fishing dock that you can fish on for about $10/day.

2) Heading west on Hwy 20, about a mile before Clearlake Oaks, turn left onto Hwy53. Head down about 7-8 miles and take the Lakeshore Drive exit. Turn right at the exit and about 1 mile in, turn left on Ball Park Drive. You will see some parking and two long pier for public fishing.