PDA

View Full Version : Corona Lake

DccFISHerMan
04-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Havent Been out to corona lake in a few years but a buddy of mine wants to try it Saturday, any suggestions?

Poxy Boggards
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Be prepared for a slow day. It has been tough out there for the trout, and that was about 3 weeks ago before the weather got really warm. I would recommend bringing along some shrimp or mackeral for the Cats.

DccFISHerMan
04-26-2012, 12:22 PM
kool thanks i was thinking of taking my cat rods too!

HookedUptuber
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Slow??? A lil bit slow but not super slow Ive still been limiting every week out there each week it's a different bait that's hot find the right combo and your good to go.. Best places water inlets and deep water. Last Wednesday night crawlers and pink head white tail mice were the ticket the bass were hitting the inflated nightcrawlers being twitched back to shore. I hit the lake the day before they stock it do if I can limit a week after stock it's def not that slow.

Poxy Boggards
04-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Glad to hear someone is still catching out there. I have not been in a couple of weeks, but the pictures also make it look pretty slow.

Hitts0n
04-26-2012, 03:25 PM
I heard its been dead slow...but now the weather is cooling,maybe it will change ! Good luck !!